Here are 18 facts you should probably know about me:
1. I am an artist, photographer & aspiring animator.
2. I've always loved to write, but school takes up a lot of my time. I'm getting qualified so bear with me!
3.I live in Barbados (Think about Rihanna).
4.I really like to collect little trinket things, especially when I go to the beach.
5. I hate spinach, but I'll still eat it (insert weird look here)
6.I am deathly afraid of spiders, beetles and snakes.
7.Sometimes, boys irk the hell out of me.
8.I am a vegetarian :3 For about 3 years now.
9.I have a little brother... I try to ignore his unstable stupidity at most times. BUT I LOVE HIM!
10.I love Indie music, vintage and rap-- but I love RIHANNA (Who is a genre by herself, trust me) more!
11.Here's a funny story; my nickname is Avalanche because I am habitually, and perpetually accident prone. Insert 'Maubs' here too because incidentally I love Mauby (if you know what that is, big up yuhself).
12. One day, Alex Pettyfer will realize he needs to marry me :D
13. I am 18 years old
14. Writers block and artist's block are my kryptonite, and I feel like I'm in a netherworld when I can't write or draw, or paint--which usually results in long, dramatic periods where I bang my head on the keyboard/canvas. :(
15. I am deathly allergic to oysters, clams and anything in a shell, but not shrimp. Which I find pretty weird.
16. Currently a holder of an Assosciate's Degree in Visual Art! AW YEAH!! #Qualified
17. What goes on in my life is a common denominator in my stories. Writing is the way I free myself.
18. I will be attending Ringling College of Art and Design in the fall as a CA Major! Look out world!
- Barbados baby!
- JoinedMay 14, 2011