30

"We need to find a host,"He replied.

"Host?"

"Yes.. a body, that you can possess,"

My eyes widened. "What? Is that even possible?"

"It is,"TK uttered.

Wow, this situation is crazier than i thought.

"But it's not going to be easy. The possibilities are limited, it's like you can only find the perfect host in a 1 out of 100 people ratio,"

"That is so impossible!"
I shook my head. He gave me the 'light at end of tunnel', feeling  and now, i feel hopeless.

"It is definitely worth a try and if we find a host, it will be easy to find the clock."

"How come?"

"I know someone who could help us."
TK answered.

"Wow! You actually know something now is it from one of your MISSIONS too?"I smirked. And i emphasized on the word missions.

"Well. No. You see all of the other persons that i helped, they all forgot about me after they completed their missions when they entered the portal," TK said firmly.

"Okay fine, so who's this person?"

"His name is George, the blind old guy at the park who plays the clarinet. He's the only person who knows about me, well except you."
TK explained.
"He's sort of a psychic or something. He knows everything about my missions, maybe he knows about the clock too,"

"That is unbelievable, a blind old guy will help us??" I shook my head, what i am hearing right now is giving me a headache.

"Yes? i guess. I told you before, this is crazy and overwhelming,"
TK muttered.
"And also, there are certain rules about this possession, but i will tell you more, once we found your host,"

I didn't answer. This is hopeless.

"Do you still believe me?"
TK asked.

I shrugged "I don't know but i have no choice, youre all i have,"

"I am sorry Lauren. If only i have the power to control the time again, but that's my last energy, i gave everything to your portal at the last day of tour,"

I avoided looking at him.
"There's no one to blame here, whats done has been done,"

"I am not blaming you anymore." He said. "I am helping you, but you also need to help me."

As crazy as it may sound, i need to find someone that i can possess, someone that i can use to find that fucking clock.

I need to do that before i ran out of time.

----------------

Camila decided to sleep at the hospital tonight. She slept at the sofa inside my room. She seemed so tired, i heard her talking to her mom last night over the phone. Camila said that she hasn't slept well since the accident, but she dont want to leave me here alone at the hospital, and that she rather stay with me than to go home. She talked to me again last night. All of our memories together, how she fell for me, the way i make her feel,she poured her heart of. It's really heartbreaking that i am not able to talk back to her, because like her, i also have tons of stories to tell. I will never run out of stories about her.

"I miss you so much,"I whisphered.
I was watching her sleep on the couch. Well i guess, she's more comfortable here at the hospital, with me. She's sleeping like a baby.
I miss Camila so much, i want to hug and kiss her right now.