19

The instructor guided my hand as we are now walking to the unknown path.

"I really hope that i will meet her tonight," I whispered as i entered the room.

"You may now sit carefully,"
The instructor spoke. I lowered my body and landed perfectly on a soft surface.

I heard mumbles around me.
Still my eyes are blind folded.

"Listen," The instructor said.
"When you hear the beeping sound, you will remove your blind folds, or you will stop talking to your dates.. is that clear?"

"Yeah,"

"Sure,"

"Bring it on.."

Some people responded to the instructor. I took a deep breath and just hope for the best.

(((Beep!!!)))

I heard the beeping sound.
So i slowly removed my blindfold.
Damn. Here we go again, the world of total darkness.I cannot see anything, only a dimmed light at the corner of the room, but it is not enough for me to see anything inside the room.. everything is black.

I heard foot steps in front of me.

"So... hey.." Someone spoke. She's probably my first date. Her deep voice. The weirdo.

"Hey," I responded. "What's up?"

"I am fine. So how are you?" She asked.

"I'm starving..,"
I giggled.

Im trying to picture the person in front of me, but all i see is darkness, i can feel her movement though.

"So, why are you here?"
She asked.

"Well, Im here to find my perfect match," I answered.

"Ooh.Are you looking for a girlfriend?" She spoke excitedly.

"Yes,sort of!" I tried my best to speak as serious as i could. 

"Cool. I am also looking for my perfect match. So what do you do? hobbies?"
She asked again. I smiled widely.This is going to be fun. 

"I am actually, running a family business.." I answered. 

"Nice, What kind?" This girl is really interested. 

"Pest buster," I said.

"What?"

"We do pest control. We took care  
of any sort of animals causing a property owner trouble. We eradicate different kinds of pest, Rodents, flies, fleas, mosquitos, bed bugs.. and specially the most common one the cockroaches," I bit my lower lip, i am really about to burst out laughing, i could hear her breathing pattern changes. 

"Oh.... Ahmmm,"
She is running out of words.  

"Yes. Cool ayt? Ughhhh... I love killing them all, the feeling of crushing thos caockraoches. Huh! i am the boss, and they aint gonna fly any more and scare the shit out of me.. just one spray of my killer chemical and theyre gone..." I answered. I'm really bad. I giggled softly.

I noticed she's not answering. "....Wait. How about you? Why are you here?" I asked. 

"T,t-that... You are a monster!"
The girl yelled, then i heard banged her chair then left. 

I laughed. Damn.

Christ! I guess i scared her. She cannot be with a pest killer since she's a fucking cockroach collector.

Finally! Goodbye Miss weirdo.  Yes! No weird theories about shrimp and cockroaches...

(((BEEPING SOUND)))