1: Big Words and Baby Boys

"Mikey, honey. Come on it's time for school," Mrs. Way said.

Mikey squeezed his eyes shut tighter and pretended to snore, hoping to trick his mother into making him think he was asleep. She chuckled at her younger son and pulled him up into a sitting position. Mikey went limp, still keeping up the sleeping façade. She kissed him on the nose and his eyes snapped open.

"COOTIES!" Mikey yelled before wiping his nose on his blanket. Mrs. Way laughed at the little boy and ruffled his light brown hair before standing up and handing him the outfit she had decided on him to wear.

"Get dressed, Honey. I'll get you guys breakfast if you hurry..."

Mikey jumped out of bed and fell over before scrambling to his feet. Mrs. Way laughed as she walked out of his bedroom, closing the door behind her.

Mikey was quick to undress from his Transformers pajamas. He pulled on his white shorts and his really cool Dinosaur T shirt. It had a pterodactyl on it, and he absolutely loved telling people that he could pronounce big words such as pterodactyl and supercalifragilisticexpialidotious.

He loved learning big words and their meanings, and especially loved reading them. He had a fifth grade reading level in the first grade. Sometimes when Frank, one of his older brother's best friends, came over, he'd bring Mikey a book. Sometimes it was Dr. Suess, sometimes it was Goosebumps. Mikey didn't really care as long as there were words, and hopefully really big words.

Mikey pulled on his glasses and socks and his favourite light-up Velcro Sketchers and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He was missing his front tooth, on the left side, and he absolutely loved showing people. He was the first kid in his class to loose a tooth after all.

He brushed and sang the ABC's quietly in his head as he did so. Gerard, his older brother, came in the bathroom a little later.

"Mikey, get out I need to pee," he said. Ten-year-old Gerard crossed his legs and hopped around a little, just to get his point across a little. Mikey rolled his little six-year-old eyes and skipped out of the bathroom, humming to himself.

Mikey skipped around the kitchen as his mom packed his lunch and put it in his Star Wars lunch box. He danced around the kitchen, singing American Idiot to himself as his mom laughed and joined him. Mikey really was a happy child. He loved dancing and singing and learning.

Gerard emerged from the bathroom, his dark brown hair was brushed, for once, and his mother was sure to point it out before he could make his way out to their little black Honda.

"Well, Gee. Dressing up nicely for someone?" She asked cheekily, handing the older of her two children his lunch box and making their way to the door.

Mikey was sure to point out what he'd learned from eavesdropping by Gerard's door when he was on the phone. Again, another one of Mikey's little hobbies.

"Gerard has a crush! A crush, a crush!" Mikey sang as he twirled out the door, following his mother and older brother as they made their way to the car.

"Shut up, Mikey!" Gerard whisper/yelled, blushing like a mad man. Mikey giggled at his older brother and climbed into his booster seat. He hated having to sit in the back in his booster seat while Gerard was allowed to ride up front and got to pick the song on the aux.

"What's this about a crush? Oh! My baby's falling in love!" Mrs. Way exclaimed, putting a hand up to her chest dramatically as she pulled out of the driveway. Gerard blushed again and huffed in his seat.

"I do not have a crush. Girls are gross," he replied insistently.

"And they have cooties!" Mikey added. Mrs. Way laughed at her younger son and looked at him in the rear view mirror.

"Yes. All girls have cooties, except for moms," Mrs. Way said to her younger son.

"That's exactly what I've been saying for years!" Mikey added, even though he's only been in school two years, counting his Pre-K class when he was four, and had barely even heard of girls before. The only things he knew before school was what he had learned from Gerard, and let's just say Gerard didn't have much history with girls. And also, he was only ten years old.

Gerard picked a song on his mother's phone for them all to enjoy. This song just so happened to be Back In Black by AC/DC. Mikey was in the backseat nodding his head to the music and playing air guitar. Gerard was in the front singing while also playing air guitar. Their mother turned into a McDonald's drive though and the boys both ordered a sausage biscuit with cheese.

After getting their order, Mrs. Way dropped the two boys off at the elementary school and the two boys went their way to the playground until the bell rang for them to get to class.

----

Hey guys! Here's a new fic! I've seriously been thinking about writing this thing for a few days now, and I think I'm in love already in love. There's something about baby Mikey that is just so adorkable. Yes this will be Petekey, but since they are like six, it's gonna just be a bunch of fluff. But yeah! I hope you guys enjoy this! I love you guys!

Xoxo
-Alex Winchester:)

(P. S. The adorable little bundles of fluff at the top is baby Gee and Mikey, so I thought you'd enjoy that.