Chapter 3: Hugh vs. Barry

Chapter 3

Hugh

"Hey! smirf, how about you and I battle each other to see who's the better trainer. Of course I'll win." Barry snarled at me.

I smirked I could feel my rage burning with determination to dominate this kid and his Pokémon.

"If it's a battle you want, it'll be a battle you'll get." I said hoping he would challenge me just so I could prove to this kid I'm a better trainer then what he will ever be.

"I'll decide who wins this." Dawn chanted with excitement.

"Okay well go Staravia!" Barry sent out a bird Pokémon. Pretty easy if you ask me. "Go! Bouffalent!" (or however it's spelled.)

"Staravia use wing attack!"

"Bouffalent use wild charge!"

My attack was super effective! Making his Staravia loose some of its hp.

"You have got to be kidding me! I never loose!" Barry shouted and withdrew his fainted Staravia.

"Winner is Hugh!" Dawn cheered and picked up her Piplup. Hina walked over to me congratulating me on my win. Snivy and Oshawott were arguing over an Oran Berry.

"Well I think we should be on our way." Hina grabbed my hand making walk toward the first city which was Jubilife City.

"Wait for us!" Dawn and Barry shouted and caught up with us. Thus creating our adventure of the exploring the Sinnoh Region.