Chapter 2: And Our Heroes Meet

Chapter 2

Dawn

"Oh wow a new trainer, I can't wait!" I shouted with excitement maybe he or she will be friendly? Mean? Gullable? Who knows.

"Can you believe it Piplup?"

Piplup just looked up at me and continued to eat his food. While I was watching my Pokémon eat Barry came thrashing about up to my room.

"Dawn! Dawn! Dawn! Come quick Prof. Rowan needs to see us both. I think the other trainers from Unova have arrived." Barry then grabbed my arm and Piplup followed us to the lab.

"Ah, there you are!" Another trainer named Lucas said. Lucas is the professor's assistant so we don't really get to talk to him much unless its dealing with Team Galactic. "Hi Lucas." I said and Barry interrupted Lucas before he could say anything else.

"Are they here?" He asked enthusiastically. Lucas nodded,"Infact, that's what I was just getting ready to tell you. Hugh and Hina have arrived."

"Hina and Hugh?" Barry laughed, "what kind of names are those."

"The names that are going to make you realize you're a show off wannabe good trainer." A boy with navy blue hair came charging through the lab doors. The boy had some green looking snake thing with him. "Hugh, not right now we just got here and you already want to battle jeez you can wait." A girl was next to him her brown hair up in two pigtail buns and was holding a otter-type Pokémon.

I walked up to her,"Hi, are you Hina?"

"Yes are you Dawn?"

I was ecstatic when I found out she was her! The girl who came from Unova was actually really friendly and so was her friend Hugh. "What's your Pokémon?" I asked her eagerly. In the corner of my eye I could see Barry trying to be friend Hugh but it was kinda a fail.

"Okay, ready! Go Oshawott!" Hina called out her Oshawott which by the way is really ADORABLE.

"Aw, it's so kawaii now it's my turn. Go Piplup!" Piplup and Oshawott at first didn't seem to like each other they were arguing and well it wasn't pretty. I sent out my others which are Pacharisu, Buneary, Cyndaquil, Mamoswine, and Togekiss.

"Wow, I like your Cyndaquil." Hina smiled and sent out her others, Emolga, Tranquill, Zorua, Lillipup, and Gothitelle.

Those are some weird looking Pokémon that I have never seen must be from Unova I take it.

"Ahem!" Professor Rowan cleared his throat and began speaking,"Dawn, Hina, Barry, and Hugh I have something I want you to do for me. What I want you to do is find Team Galactic and put an end to their Pokémon stealing reputation and defeat the trainers at the Pokémon League understood?"

The four of us nodded and Lucas gave Hina and Hugh a Sinnoh Pokédex. "Rowan wants you two to also fill out the Sinnoh dex don't worry it's really easy." Lucas smiled and headed back inside the lab.

"Well I want you four to get going you all have big things to accomplish." Rowan stated and we left.

I could tell this would be a friendship Til' the end.