Killer

When it hit 6:00 the alphas called the meeting. I headed down to the pack's meeting area that consist of 350 chairs, a stage and a podium. We all sat down and waited for the alphas to speak. Alpha Dominic stepped up and cleared his throat before speaking. "we have 12 new members joining our pack today as with new members there will be a change in order and a update on how things will be moving ,moving forward". Everyone looked directly to the new people standing in the back of the room." So as you 12 come up and introduce and swear your oath to this pack I ask Omega Scarlett to follow as well"  I gasped quietly almost missing the animated murmurs around me and stood up walking to the stage with my head down making sure I was the last in line. When we all got on the stage Alpha Dane stepped up to the podium." At this moment we will began the the ceremony"

One by one they were welcomed in , there was too many to count and it was hard for me to stay present knowing my impeding fate. The welcoming ritual I've seen it only once before but once is enough , each member has to bite their tongue and recite the indigos 'rite of passage' with blood leaking from their mouths it's not necessary my cup of tea. Moi Amaya or moi ada my god parents  didn't show up , Alphas probably didn't bother letting them know.

They left the stage and took a seat. " Pack members we are dropping one of our omegas, Omega Scarlett we usually have a severance ritual as few of my senior pack members witnessed first hand but being as you have never been formally commenced into this pack ". He turned and glared at me i flinched his gaze hurting me more than its supposed to he." So YOU Omega Scarlett have roughly 16 hours to be off of Indigo Land. The room was silent not a single objection I almost wanted to search to Lisa but I didn't dare lift my head up.

"why do they all hate me" I said in my head so confused and just defeated there is nothing I can do for them to understand that I mean no harm to anyone, but no one cares.

"Yes Warrior" Alpha Damien said oh so they're answering questions
" Is this the Omega that killed her Mother"? I heard I deep voice call out

My face scrunched in confusion, is that what they think what the fuck?

I looked up around and everyone was looking to the Alphas in agreement with the question.

I was shocked how can these people even say that about me I couldn't hurt a fly and I definitely didnt kill my mother.

"That remains unknown but the safety of this pack with not be affected the unknown"

Tears rolled down my cheeks my vision being clouded with tears. " I-i never killed my mother I love my mother, I love both my parents they were the only people that loved me, I haven't done anything to anyone" I said my words slurring together because of my sobbing.
"I cook when needed, clean and only speak when spoken to, I- i only stayed in this pack because I made a promise to my mom" i looked down and walked off stage heading to the attic I was just so physically exhausted I just couldnt handle anymore hate, not today. I don't care anymore that I have to get kicked out, rouge life had got to be better than this, and with that thought I was out like a light.

MISSLOVEOUT√√

°°°°°°••••••••••®€ad•••••••••°°°°°°