Deranged

"Why are you here "? Alpha Dominic said . I was confused didn't they ask me to stay?
"Um you said t-to stay Alpha" I mumbled. "No you idiot why are you here, in this pack from what I read about you your pack is the Moonshine pack a good 200 miles from here"

Brushing off the rude comment I answered"Because of my father"
"THATS NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION" Alpha Damien yelled I flinched a little shrinking back into the wall that I didn't know I was close to, Not wanting anything to escalate I decided maybe they wanted the whole back story so I told them.

"Well when I was little my mom told me her and my father used to visit my father God parents here I came here a few times as well. S-she wanted me to be here s-so if He passed away H-he knew I would be protected, th-he said he had a treaty for me"
I stopped thinking that's all they wanted.
"So by you being here that means he's dead right?" Alpha Damien said I flinched sadness coursing through my body but I nodded anyways.
"Um yes I was told he made sure to make it okay for me to come here through his god parents " I said feeling tears roll down my eyes slightly clouding my vision.
"Then where's your mother?" He questioned
"sh-she died when I was 6 from a rouge attack" I whispered but I know they heard me ,after all they are werewolves.

I quickly wiped away my tears waiting for the Alphas to say something.

My great grandparents who are retired warriors  live 15 miles away from the pack house. Asha and Ada they usually don't show up unless it's something important.i do go an visit them but it's been almost 6 months since I last was able to.

This is definitely one of those times they should be here.

Alpha Dominic and Alpha Damien just stared at me I couldn't really decipher any type of emotions from them.
" Well sad to hear but we have to move you into the cells in the basement we need the attic space since you so adamantly don't want to go to another pack " I looked at them shocked some might even say I looked like I've seen a ghost. Coming back to realty I began to frantically plead my case.
"Why w-what did I do, I'm sorry Alpha's I-I won't do it again " I said desperate and a little scared I've been down there a few time they keep rouge down there so it smells like dirt, feces, urine, blood and so much other horrible smells.
" Omega do not argue with our decision you either go to the basement or become a rouge" Alpha  Damien said getting up from where he was sitting.
"No! I shouted " please I can live i-in t-the shack a little ways away i-i will come extra early and do extra work  everyday please Alphas" I begged I don't know where to go I can't become rouge I will be seen as a threat on whatever territory I might come across.

"You know what since I'm in an alright mood if you can get the three rooms we have that is full of storage cleaned out by 11 tonight then you can go in the attic. Alpha Damien said I nodded my head at least I won't have to sleep with rogues. But the hard part is the Rooms are huge and there's a lot of stuff in them it's gonna take me forever, it's 8:30 now if I start now and only take two breaks I should be done by 9:30 tonight.
I wish my mate will come so I can GET OUT of this pack !
If I even have a mate I don't even have a wolfe I'm basically human.

®€ad√