cinco

He stood there and saw the one and only Alan Ashby. His only instinct was to run. Why the hell would he be looking for Austin and how does he know he exists?

"Austin come out here!" his boss yelled. Austin just hid under the counter he did not want to face Alan.

He heard foot steps getting closer. If he wasn't terrified well he should be now. Austin slightly looked up to see Alan .

He had to face him so he stood up and was going to explain. As soon as he opened his mouth Alan smashed his lips with his. They were both surprised with each other but didn't stop otherwise. They soon both pulled away.

"It was you, it was you oh my god I'm so glad I found you!" Alan yelled. Austin was confused how did he remember him.

"Okay enough of the funny business Austin get to work and tell your boyfriend over here to leave" his boss demanded.

"I think I should leave bye Austin" Alan said before lightly pecking his lips.

Austin was so confused but didn't question it and continued working.

-
As Austin's shift came to an end he couldn't wait to tell his best friend Vic about what happened. He was the only one that knew about the Alan issue.

"Bye boss" Austin yelled as he walked out. He looked for his keys in his pockets. When he found them he sensed someone behind him.

"I love you too" he whispered in Austin ear.

-
Surprise