chapter 4

A/N I don't own any of the black butler characters.

Three days later…

Everyone is at Madam Red's funeral. Me and the Undertaker are waiting outside for Ciel Phantomhive to arrive. Three kids are passing by us when they stop.

"Big bro… There is a lot of people over there today. How come?" said the little boy pointing at the church.

"Who knows" said the older boy.

"Big bro….Big bro, doesn't know either? Are you stupid?" said the little boy.

"I am only twelve, so it's ok if I don't know!" said the older boy.

"That is right . It is only natural that children wouldn't know. Today is a certain lady's special gala." said the undertaker.

"Gala?" asked the older boy.

"The final great ceremony of a humans life. A funeral." said the undertaker.

"what a weirdo. Miss why are you here with this guy? Asked the older boy.

"I work for him so I cant get away from him." I say. The undertaker wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"And she likes me." he added.

The kids walk away calling us both weirdoes. Me and the undertaker crack up laughing. I have gotten used to his perverted ways and how he lives his life. I have started to help him with his work too and I have gotten used to sleeping in a coffin. Ciel shows up with a red dress and he walks over to the church. I help the Undertaker and Sebastian with the carriage full of rose petals. We pull it up to the front of the church and the wind blows the petals into the church. Everyone is shocked at the rose petals and that Ciel put the red dress on Madam Red. After that me and the Undertaker go to bury the last victim of the Jack the Ripper case. When we finish we wait for Ciel.

"Undertaker are you finished?" said Ciel walking over to us.

"Of course I gave her a pretty little burial. See." said the Undertaker.

"I see Raven is sill working for you. He hasn't creeped you out yet?" asked Ciel.

"At first he did but I have gotten used to him. I have become quite found of him too, so I don't think I will be going any where soon." I say hugging the undertaker.

" That is good to hear miss Raven. The Undertaker needs to spend some time with the living." said Sebastian.

"I have come to an understanding about why I could not save this woman. That night if I had made her life my priority, there would have been countless opportunities to save her. But I did not. While I understood there was the possibility of saving her, I made capturing Jack the Ripper my priority. I know that I did not save her. I understood and I let her die my blood relative….."said Ciel. I kind of feel bad for Ciel, having all this responsibility

" Are you regretting it?" asked the undertaker.

"I am not. Jack the Ripper no longer exists." said Ciel.

"Queen Victoria's sadness as been alleviated." said Sebastian.

"Victoria. Hun? I don't like her. She does nothing but sight sees from way up high, and forces everything harsh and dirty on the Earl" said the Undertaker.

"That is the karma my family has been burdened with I inherited it with this ring" said Ciel.

"That ring seems more like a collar. Connecting you and the Queen by a chain called karma" said the Undertaker.

" The one who decided to put that collar around my neck was me" said Ciel. The Undertaker grabs Ciel by his tie and he pulls him over to him.

" I hope that someday that collar hangs you. If any thing else happens, come on by the shop. If it's the earl and his butler, you're always welcome. Hee hee." said the Undertaker. He grabs my hand and then we skip away. I love my crazy Undertaker.