chapter 3

A/N I don't own any of the black butler characters

Once the tea is ready I start to look for some cups but there are none.

"Undertaker what do i put the tea in ?"

"Just use some of those beakers there." He says pointing to the beakers on the counter. I make a strange face at him and he just laughs at me. I put the beakers full of tea on the tray and I put some dog shaped cookies on there too. I take the tray out to our gests and I pass out the drinks and snacks.

"You wanted to know about Jack the Ripper? Everyone has been scared because of the disturbance. But this isn't the first time I've handled this kind of thing." the Undertaker said .

" Isn't the first time? What do you mean?" asked Madam Red.

"It's happened before. A case where prostitutes were killed. In fact , the way they were killed was very similar too. But in the beginning the police didn't think much of these cases. Though the murdered prostitutes all had something in common. Well now, I wonder what, I wonder what it is indeed. Is it bothering you." said the Undertaker.

"weirdo." Ciel whispered. I agree with ciel he is weird.

"I've helped you so many times in the past…. Cant you be nice just this once?' asked the undertaker.

"Damn…." Ciel said.

"It cant be helped." said Sebastian.

" Sebastian." Ciel.

"Everyone, please step outside for a moment. You must absolutely must not peek inside." said Sebastian. The Undertaker starts to push me to the door.

"Oh. Come on I want to listen." I said in a sad tone.

"You heard the butler, now come on Raven." he said as he pushed me out the door with the others. We waited for a few minutes outside and then we here the undertaker laughing. He laughs so hard that the front sigh falls off.

Sebastian comes to get us and we all go back inside. I go in and I sit next to a still laughing and drooling Undertaker.

"What ever you want to know is fine…Actually….I've always thought, that there weren't enough…..guests." said the Undertaker still laughing,

"Not enough?" asked Sebastian.

"Yes, not enough. Internal organs, of course.' said the undertaker. Everyone looks at there drinks and there faces turn green, but I don't because I am the one who cleaned them. Me an the Undertaker laugh at the expressions and everyone just gives us ugly looks which makes us laugh harder.

" My hobby is to take out the organs for research. The prostitutes aren't whole  women anymore. Because thier womb, is gone, recently, theses kind of guest have been rapidly increasing . The  bodies are dripping with blood, its made me very busy." said the undertaker.

"Cutting out specific organs couldn't be done by a a regular person, right?" asked Sebastian.

"The butler understands well, I too feel this way." said the undertaker. He got up and he went behind me. He put one hand on my throat and one on my stomach.

"If he had to act within such a short time, he would have slit the throat first." he used one of his long finger nails to act as a blade a crossed my throat and i shiver.

"And he proceed to cut the stomach, its easer to succeed this way." he ran his nails a crossed my stomach.

"From the looks of the culprits work, that cruel accuracy defiantly wasn't carried out by a normal citizen. It had to have been someone experienced." he kissed my cheek and then he sat down and he pulled me on to his lap with his arms around my waist. My face is bright red and I keep my eyes on the ground.

"You should have been able to figure that out too, Earl. He will keep committing crimes, he defiantly will, unless some one stops him.. Can you stop him?" said the undertaker. He wouldn't murder random people for no reason. There must be influence manipulating him from behind." said Sebastian.

"I won't be scared, I will solve them all, sorry for intruding, undertaker. Said Ciel as he walked out the door.

"Who were those people?" I asked.

"That was Ciel, the queens guard dog and his companies."