Chapter 4 - Najat's Test

Najat's P.O.V.

I remember me and Ravage being tossed up into the air by this strange rainbow tornado or something. Next thing I knew, there was explosion and the force seperated all of us. One Transformer, one human. Me and Ravage were bein flown to the side away from the others. Next thing I knew, I woke up to the sound of Ravage's voice.

Ravage: Najat! Najat wake up!

I woke up and found myself looking at Ravage's hologram, with my tablet just behind him. It appeared that we were on a, couch?! I looked around to see that we were in a living room of someones house.

Najat: Ravage? Where are we?

I took another look around the room, and memories were being projected into my head. I knew exactly where we were.

Najat: Hey it looks like we're back at my house Ravage!

As I push myself up from the couch, my hand slipped and I fell off the couch and landed back first on to the floor. Once I fell, there was a echo of a bunch of people laughing as it sounded all over the room.

Najat: What the heck is going on?! And what happened to the others?

Ravage: Try calling them on your tablet.

I picked up my tablet from the couch and I dialed everyones number. Nobody answered, just static filled the screen. I tried again, still no answer. Then again, and again, and again but still nothing.

Najat: Ugh! I can't get a signal in here! Oh come on get me online you stupid piece of--

As I yelled at my tablet, the laughing noise sounded again. Seriously, what is with that?! I'm not stuck in some kind of TV sitcom or something am I?

Najat: Are you hearing what I'm hearing Ravage?

Ravage: I get the feeling this isn't your house Najat.

Najat: What?!

Ravage: We're still in the Cybertronian Underworld.

Najat: So wait, your saying that none of this is real?

The voices echoed across the room again, letting out a few suspensful 'Oooo's'. Seriously though, knock it off with those sounds! Then I heard footsteps and I looked up to see a young adult enter the room. She had long black hair, with blue eyes, dark skin, wore a white short sleeve dress shirt with a red tie, a red and black plaude skirt, knee socks, and black flats. She had a resemblance to me too. How could I not know who she was.

???: Hey Najat, what's going on?

After she spoke the voices started cheering and claping for her, like a famous celebratity or something was a guest star in a show. I mean come on! What is with those things?!

Najat: What the? Diana?

Ravage: Diana? Who's she?

Najat: She's my older sister that's who! She left for collage a while back.

Diana: Oh Najat I wish you stopped calling me older.

Then the front door at the top of the stairs opened up and a man in a space suit entered the room.

???: Hey, hey, guys it's me!

Najat: What?!

Diana: Oh look it's Tom, what are you wearing?

Tom: Funny you should ask that, I was just on my way to Mars.

Again, the laughing noises echoed through the room.

Najat: Okay, would someone please tell me what the heck is going on here?!

Ravage's hologram vanished from the couch then reappeared on my shoulder.