Chapter 1 - Madalyn's Disappearance

Madalyn's Dad's P.O.V.

Dad: Hi honey! I'm home!

I walked into the dinning room with my breifcase to see a whole lot of food on the table. There was turkey, salad, mash poateos, bread, pudding for desert, everything.

Dad: Wow dinner smells good. Looks good too. 

Mom: I already have the chicken ready, but I also decided to make Madalyn's favourtie. Hamburgers! Have a seat,  I think Madalyn should be home any minute now. 

Dad: Your in a good mood today.

I took a seat at the table and examined all the food. I took a glance at my wifes cell hpone to see a little frog key chain attached to it. 

Dad: Where did you get that key chain honey?

Mom: You like it? It was a birthday gift from Madalyn. She's so sweet. I thought I'd make it up to her by having hamburgers tonight. 

Dad: Well I hope she gets home soon.

*********

???'s P.O.V.

Me and 12 of my comrades each sat in our thrones, gathred around a holomap that displayed the corrupted planet of Cybertron. Our home. 

???: Cybertron is collapsing. 

???: It's upsetting. We sacrificed ourselves to protect it and for what?!  Is there nothing we can do?

???: Not from here in the Underworld. We must find someone to save Cybertron.

???: We need six new brave Cybertronians.

********

Optimus's P.O.V.

I was free falling through the doom portal. It seemed like a long and endless dark tuneel wiht no way out. 

Optimus: No! This cannot be happening!

After for falling for what seemed forever, I hit solid metal ground. I looked up into the sky to see the portal dissapear. I slowly rose to my feet and looked around. The sky was pitched black with white outlined clouds soaring above. The area below was deserted, abandoned, ruined. Frozen broken statues of fallen Transformers were everywhere. I even reconized some of them. Redalert, Blaster, there were hundreds of them, maybe thousands. 

Optimus: How could this have happened to me?

???: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Welcome to my world Optimus Prime.

I looked up to see a very beaten up Decepticon sitting on a cliff side. It was a sekker with a red, blue, and grey paint job. 

Optimus: Starscream?! 

Starscream: My goodness, I'd never expect to see you here Prime. But now that you've arrived, don't expect any special treatment. 

Starscream stood up to his feet as he transformed into his jet mode and flew away, fading away into the night sky. 

Optimus: I'm trapped here. 

???: Optimus!

I heard a voice coming from behind me. I quikcly turned around looking for the source of the noise but nothing was in sight.

Optimus: I must be hearing things.

???: Optimus!

This time I heard the scream again. It sound like a girl. A human girl. It sounded so familiar t couldn't be the one I was thinking of. Yet, I watched as a female human emerged from a hill. SHe had dark brown hair, brown eyes, a white jean jacket with a black t-shirt undersneat, jeans, and nike sneakers.