Starlight - The book after Breaking Dawn

All the character belong to Stephanie Meyer NOT ME! except the mystery girl. hehe

Starlight - The book after Breaking Dawn

Chapter 1

I running through the forest and then all of a sudden he was in front of me.

"Ahhhhhh!" I screamed as he struck me and then a fire arose in side me burning me but I couldn't see any flames.

Bella POV

We've been waiting for this vampire for what seems like forever. The worst thing is Alice can't see anything the wolves so close by all the time. Then all of a sudden...

"Ahhhhhh!" We heard someone scream in the forest. With that we took off running to the sound. When we got their there was a girl about 15 yrs old being bitten by the vampire Alice had described.

"Help me," The girl said feebly before blacking out. The girl was covered in blood and her clothing was torn

We got to work the wolves tore the vampire away from the girl and Edward picked her up and sprinted towards the house with Carlisle and me right behind him. Alice, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper and Renesme stayed behind to clear up.

"Is it too late or can we suck the venom out?" I asked Carlisle.

"No, the venom is already near her heart." Carlisle replied worry was written all over his face. "Can you get the morphine please Bella and Edward can you get some clean cloth, a bowl of warm water and my first aid kit."

"Of course," we chorused before we both ran to do our jobs. I came back with the dripper bag and the needle seconds before Edward entered the room. As we lay everything on a table Carlisle took the needle attaching it to the bag and sticking it into the girl as I held the bag up. Then Edward and Carlisle got to work cleaning and sealing the young girl's wounds. When they finished the rest of my family walked in.

"How's she doing?" asked Renesme. God I love her it's been 5 years since the 'Volturi incident' she looked about the same age as the poor girl.

"She's got a broken leg and her wrist is sprained. Her skull is fractured," replied Carlisle remorse in his voice.

"She's gonna wake up tomorrow for some bizarre reason," added Alice.

"What!" the whole family gasped.

"I thought it was supposed to take 2-3 days," inquired Renesme

Girls POV

She's gonna wake up tomorrow for some bizarre reason," said a high voice

What! No, I can't stand this pain anymore and then a numbing sensation took over my body. Relief. Thank god.

Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!! OMG the pain is back OMG, OMG, OMG. Then all of a sudden my heart took off at double the speed of a hummingbird's wings. My body was fighting the flames knowing that neither side would win. Then silence I felt, heard and sensed nothing.

I opened my eyes realising I could see everything. I mean, I'm so used to having glasses. Then I heard it, the street, but I'm in the middle of the forest. What?

It was then I realised I was lying down and I started to get up and saw all the beautiful people standing there. There was a tall, blond easily the most beautiful person in the world, next to her stood a massive, hot guy that looked like he could take down a building. After them there was a pixie like girl, who looked like she could snap if she fell over, and next to her was a man with blond hair that looked like he would kill me if I so much as looked at pixie-girl. Then next to them were two brunettes one with light brown/golden eyes and the other had chocolate brown eyes. And in between them was this HOT guy with rusty orange/brown hair. Next to them was a blond guy with a stethoscope I guess he's Carlisle and next to him was another brunette that looked... great to be honest. MAN THIS FAMILY IS HOT!!

"Hello," speaks Carlisle, I think." My name is Carlisle," yes, I was right. "This is my family Rosalie, Emmett, Alice, Jasper, Bella, Edward, Renesme and Esme my wife."

"Nice to meet you all," I replied but it wasn't my voice. It was... wrong yet beautiful.

Bella's POV

"Nice to meet you all," the girl says. Poor thing she's probably more confused than I am. I think I'll explain to her. I pushed away my block and thought 'Edward, should I talk to her I'm the one who understands more because I was changed later.' I looked at him and he nodded YES I thought as I put the block back.

"Hi, honey what's your name?" I asked.

Girl's POV

"Hi, honey what's your name?" asked Bella. Whoa, how did I remember that?

"Layla," I managed to squeak out. Their presence was sooo intimidating. Then all of a sudden I felt comfortable. What the hell?

Hey guys this my first Fanfiction sooo ya. Vote. Comment!!!