chapter 19

“Trey can we pleeease get out like seriously can we just take a stroll or something chuz I am nature deprived up in here?” I fell on the bed and glanced up at the ceiling.

“I love your hair that color, it makes you look exotic and bad ass.” Trey said touching my hair and I slapped his hand.

“Soooo” I said looking up at him

“Sooo can we have sex?” He asked with a boyish grin

“Excuuuuuse me?”

“Well dang you farted? You do know the silent ones are the most deadliest” He spoke

“Trey? Stop it now and answer my question”

“Lighten up a bit.....yeah we can, just give me an hour I have to talk to the pack about some stuff.” He said getting off the bed and walked right out the door with out another word.

I waited 15 minutes just to make sure he was really gone and then I hopped off the bed and walked to the balcony and stood outside.

“Okay....” I spoke with my hands on my hips

“Now how are we gonna do this” I whispered to myself

I glanced over my balcony and my eyes landed on a whole bunch of other balconies, I then smiled to myself

This isn't gonna be that hard. I stated to myself and jumped over the balcony and landed on someone else then repeated the action.

-

-

-

-

I hurriedly changed my clothes into black shorts with a white tank-top with a black leather jacket on top and white gladiator sandals. My hair was down and wavy and my makeup was light.

Trey opened the door and walked in but he just stood there smelling the room.

Stay calm.

“Lexi? Why does it smell like outside?” He spoke looking at me

“Because the balcony door is opened” I said glancing at the opened balcony.

He nodded but I could tell he didn't really buy my answer.

He slowly walked up to me and spoke lowly “Are you lying?”

My eyebrow rose up and I replied “No.”

I kept my heartbeat normal because if it changes just one bit he'll know.

He looked down at my outfit and said “Your already ready.”