chapter12

Chapter 12

“Can you stop your bitching”

“Well if you didn't break my ankle 2 days ago then we wouldn't be having this problem now would we? Can you please make it fell better.” I said sitting up on my bed.

“How”

“I don't know, your mind is very intelligent so tell it to think of something.”

He begun to slowly but dilligently rub my ankle and I sighed in contempt.

“Ahhh thanx that feels awesome” I said with my eyes close and since I didn't get a reply I slowly opened each eye

“What?” I asked because Trey was staring at me.

“I watched your pregnancy on your camcorder and then I watched you give birth”

“Oh well did you enjoy it?” I asked awkwardly.

“Somewhat.” He said

“Well I guess that's good”

He nodded his head as a reply.

I slowly lifted my ankle from his grasp and got off the bed and limped to my mirror. I stared at my sad eyes and seen Trey's intense eyes staring right at me.

“Why do you keep staring at me?” I asked trough the mirror

He ignored my question and moved my hair to one side barely touching my skin, He then brought his lips down and slowly kissed my shoulder and made his way up which gave me goose-bumps.

I shied away and turned around to face him.

“Isn't this what you've been waiting for, for me to show you attention and affection?”

“I want it to mean something to you but I know it won't because all you want from me is sex and I'm more than that”

“Sometimes you don't act like it, you see guys want confident females and I can smell your insecurities and your pathetic but your not useless” He bit his bottom lip and looked me up and down

“Why are you doing this?” I had a pained expression.

“Doing what? Speaking the truth.”

“I'm not insecure or pathetic” I spoke those words but they too seemed like false statements.

“Are you sure because to me it sounds like even yourself do not believe in your words” He smiled his half ass smile and I rolled my eyes.

“One day your going to see that you fucked up and when that day comes I will be gone, you want have such impact on my heart I will never stop loving you but I will start being happy again just one day and when it comes you'll be the one in pain,not me.”

I pushed passed him and went into my bathroom and slammed the door.

I put both hands on either side of the sink and stared up into the mirror.

“I am not pathetic nor insecure, I am not pathetic or insecure...” I repeated those words like a chant for an hour straight and then grabbed my shears and hair scissors.

I believe it's time for a new look

-

-

-

“Now that's what I'm talking about” I said staring at the new sexy person through the mirror.

I smiled and realized it was probably late out so I stuck my head out to see if Trey was in my room and he was but he was asleep so I snuck out my room and went downstairs and out the door.

Success is so sweet I thought.

I jumped into the Corvette and drove to a clothing store then went crazy with the shopping after that I sort-of kind-of stole a black and red motorcycle and then left the classic Corvette as an exchange so I guess the owner won't mind. I then got a motel and stayed until the next afternoon.

I jumped up on my motorcycle and prayed to the Lord I got to my destination with out crashing.

I guess the Lord answered my prayers because I came up the long drive way slowly, perfectly in one solid piece.

I took off my helmet slowly just for dramatic effect and shook my midnight black hair with red tips.

I licked my lips because they were actually dry but I guess it just added more effect because mateless guys whistle a low one.

I got off my motorcycle and went to one guy in particular and took his beer out of his hand and said “You wouldn't mind if I took this would you?”

I didn't let him answer but I already knew what his response would be. I took a sip out of it and smiled then walked off towards the back.

I leaned on a tree and observed the pack silently.

About time you release your feisty yet sexy attitude hmmm I'm so proud of you. My wolf spoke happily.

I smiled and laughed a little “Yeah about time” I replied.