0.0

"God, you don't know what you do to me." Luke growled into Michael's neck, starting to form a hickey on his collarbone.

"Luke.." Michael whimpered, lolling his head to the side so his boyfriend could get more access to his pale flesh. Luke suddenly pulled away, eyes dark and wild with lust.  "Not my name, Sweetheart." He smirked, reaching down to grab Michael through his boxers.

"Daddy!" Michael gasped out, head falling forward to lean against Luke's strong shoulder

"That's more like it."

Michael could feel the smirk in his voice, but quicky forgot about it as Luke grabbed him again and started palming him. the dirty-blonde abruptly stopped, pulling Michael away from the wall and picking him up.

his lips met Michael's cherry red ones and a moan made its way from michael's throat. Luke slipped his tongue in as he headed to their bedroom and made their way to the black satin bed. Michael's clothes had already been discarded earlier and he was grateful for that. His baby boy stood out against the black sheets with his pale skin and sparkling green eyes. He had flushed cheeks and was panting the tiniest bit, his black hair all mussed up.

God, he looked absolutely perfect.

And he was all Luke's.

 The blue-eyed lad felt a sense of dominance and pride that the boy below him was his.

Luke was snapped out of his thoughts when his baby boy was on his knees at the edge of the bed, tugging at his skin tight jeans. He was so focused on pleasing Michael, that he forgot he was even turned on. And now that he realized it, blood surged even more when Michael started to whimper and whine at not being able to remove his jeans.

Luke chuckled and took a step back, releasing the buckle that kept him restrained. He took his sweet time, loving the way Michael got more and more impatient as time drawled on

"Daddy, please hurry! it hurts!" Michael whined, referring to the strain in his black boxers.

"Don't whine or you'll get punished."

The black-haired boy immediatly shut his mouth and Luke had to hold back a smirk.

"Go and get those kitten ears that i love to see you in, Baby Doll." Michael blushed and nodded, scrambling to their bottom bedside drawer and falling to his knees on the search for the ears.

As he was looking, Luke decided to hurry up and fully finish stripping himself. (which only his boxers were left at this point)

"Found them, Da-" Michael cut himself off, being face to well, body, with Luke. He thought Luke had been sculpted by the gods themselves, never truly getting over Luke's naked beauty. No matter how many times he saw him flush naked, he was still as awestruck as the last time.

"I know im hot, Love. But must you really stare?' Luke smirked, secretely loving the fact that he could get Michael going with just his body.

"Im s-sorry, daddy." Michael blushed, clutching the cat ears and gingerly making his way back on the bed, sitting in his submissive position.

"Mmm, you look so good like that. All hot and ready for me. All for me.." Luke whispered, making Michael quiver slightly because of the rough, yet smooth tone of his voice. And god, if Luke just kept talking dirty to him like that, he's sure he could come untouched. It was that hot.

 "Put on your ears for me, Kitten...and oh, you naughty little thing, you even got the tail.." Luke smirked, eyeing the black plug in which his baby toyed with in his hands.

"Put the ears on and work yourself open...Yes, all three fingers and no, you can not touch yourself. once you're stretched, slip the plug in and then crawl to me. Ill explain then."