Chapter 9

Arashi’s POV

Yuki was a bit skittish this past week, I have no idea though, We had a great Christmas, I got Yuki all the clothes he’s been wanting and his present, well it wasn’t a lot like I got him, but it made me smile and melt.

It was a normal sized teddy bear with a satin outside and the patter was white with sakura blooms and it had little things on it so it could stand up and sit down if you made it.

And on it was stitched

“Love”

Back onto the subject.

He was freaking out ever since something came in the mail for him, but I’m afraid to ask because I think he’ll just freak out even more.

Yuki’s POV

I paced around in my room.

I couldn’t get that letter out of my head.

Dear Grandson,

                          Your sisters and I miss you very very much and would like it very much if you could come and visit us for a little while. We love talking to you and we are very sad that your presence is not around our home often. So please come to the house this next week and you can even take a friend, what was that one friend of yours? Yoshi? Maybe you should ask him to come with you,

                                                                                Much Love,

                                                                                                   Grandmother

I had no idea what to do, and I know

“Why can’t you just not go?” That’s what your thinking.

You can’t say no, that’s just not possible.

I have to tell Saga-sama.

Later that night

“Saga-sama….” I said, edging out into the living room where Saga-sama was watching soccer. He muted the game and turned to me.

“Yes, Yuki?” He asked. I looked down.

“I received a invitation to my families’ main house and I was wonde—“ I was cut off by Saga-sama standing up.

“Yuki! You need to go family is important, especially to a college student who’s been far away” He said, putting his hands on my shoulders.

I looked up at him, I didn’t want to tell him why I didn’t want to go, but it seemed like I had no choice but to go. I nodded.