Just Bitten.

The Alpha Female

Sliding into the seat that was assigned to me, I awaited for the rest of the class to come in and file into their seats. Of course, in this class, every person in this class being a werewolf, we had to talk about mating. Oh, so fun when their were immature little wolf boys doing anyone they could get their hands on.

Why were we in this school?

Every Werewolf, Vampire, Demon, Angel, and other creature is required to go to school to learn to control themselves around humans.

We did not make the packs, the head master did. Then, throughout those packs, both male and females would choose mates. By the way, mates are for life, just like in a real wolf pack.No goes backs…no changing for any reason for anything.

So, I’m going to tell you about myself. My name is Rayna Graham. I have shoulder length, choppy brown hair. I have a light tan, but not like the rest of people here. Green eyes, and lightly freckled skin. I’m sort of tall, about five seven. Not the tallest in my class, but far from the shortest. Thin but a bit muscular. My bangs are always pinned back in a purple clip. I always wear jeans, and a nice shirt. No make up cause I really wasn’t into that sort of thing...I mean why waste your time.And I wanted my mate to see me for who I was…not trying to be someone I’m not.

Mina and Jacoby sit down next to me. “What you think we’re talking about today?”

I roll my eyes. “Mating.” I said simply and earned A few short smirks and immature gestures come from the guys in front of us. “Get over yourselves.” I growl. Kyle turns around and winks and grins happily.

“How ‘bout me and you get it on, Rayna?” Before I can say anything, Mr. Sweeney comes in.

“Kyle, I suggest that you keep it in your pants, Miss Rayna Graham is way too good for you.” Laughter fills the room and Kyle‘s face turns red. “Now, it is true that we are talking about mating, but today you are finding out what pack you are in.” Complete silence fills the room. “Single file, read the paper, then, each class room represents a pack, and go to that class, and then you will find your pack, you have two minutes to get to that class before the next one in line is allowed to leave. Miss Rayna Graham, you are first.” I move to him and read the classroom number.

Rayna Graham—Classroom 21b.

I was holding my things on my left hip, and I leave and go to the classroom. I stop at the door and take a deep breath. I nock lightly. The door swung open to reveal Mrs. Lynda. She smiles gracefully. “Come in, Rayna and have a seat wherever you like hun,”So I walk into the class. I take a seat at the front of the room I didn’t know many of these kids personally but I ad seen them around before.

Next, Mai came in. Then Marshal Miles. And then I just decided to not pay attention for the next half an hour. Already, I could tell I was the omega. Or, the lowest ranking wolf in the pack because naturally I‘m the youngest . Life was going to suck major ass. “Class, class please will you all just calm down!I know its an exciting day for all of you here!” I look up at Mrs. Lynda. “Well, most of you know each other so—”

“Who is that girl?” Someone yelled out, referring to me.

“My name is Rayna Graham. I’m a sophomore.” I whisper softly, avoiding their eyes to the best of my ability.

“And also the best in the class, Miss Rayna Graham is top 5 of all of her classes and is top 3 in war techniques and number 1 in her leadership class.” She explains. Great, now all the females will be all over me! I shift uncomfortably in my seat. “Why don’t we go over the pack? Mai,” she pointed her out, she had long silky blonde hair and brown eyes, thin, and tall.