Chapter 19

Chapter 19

                It was the last day of my stay in Hogwarts. I sat on the roof of the astronomy tower. Just thinking of what has happened this year. It wasn’t as bad as I originally thought it would be, I don’t regret coming here. I looked down towards the grounds. I could see the lake, Hagrid’s hut, and the forbidden forest. I may have a fear of heights, but not like Thalia who couldn’t stand it. I just have a fear of not having my feet firmly on something solid or on the ground.

                I heard someone come out from the building.

                “So I guess you’re going back?” Luna said. Ever since I have met the Ravenclaw in the forest, I’ve gotten fond of having her around. We’ve become rather close.

                “Yeah” I said jumping down beside her. “I belong back in America. And I feel that there is something new brewing. Something bad.”

                “You’re going to have a part in this” she said. “An army is just as strong as it’s weakest link.”

                I smiled “There is no doubt that you are a descendant of Athena”

                She did something that no one other than Bianca would ever do. She hugged me. “Thanks for being such a great friend. I hope we’ll see each other again.”

                I hugged her back hesitantly. “Who knows if I survive this time I’ll come visit.”

                “Promise?”

                “Promise.”

~(^_^)~

                Supper that night was rather eventful. Hagrid had come back from somewhere called Azkaban, Hermione had returned from petrification along with the other victims. And the end of year exams were cancelled. Not that is not something you see everyday.

                The rest of the student body went back to their common rooms in good spirits. I went towards the Golden Trio. Thankfully managing to catch up with them without getting intercepted and before they had left the Great Hall.

                “Potter” I said with feign arrogance. “I need to have a word.”

                Weasley just raised an eyebrow while Hermione was in doubt. I don’t think the girl trusts me. Good, because I am not exactly one to be trusted.

                “Sure.” Harry said without as much as caution in his voice. “Where to.”

                “Myrtle’s Bathroom.” I said “Meet me in thirty minutes. Bring your cloak.”

                I had gone ahead to the bathroom. It was as abandoned as it was when I had first come here. I sat on the tilled floor I closed my eyes and felt all the energy around the castle. I could tell where ever one of the ghosts were now. And pretty much anything alive. Myrtle was currently swimming with the fishes. So thankfully no one would witness what I’m about to do right now.

                This would be the first time I would try this on someone magical. What I was doing now is advance Necromancy. Basic Necromancy is simply offering and summoning, where as the one I’m attempting is one where the ghost reaches almost solid form for a moment in time.

                I concentrated reaching my hand to Elysium. Hoping that I did the right thing.

                ~(^_^)~