Uncle agony

UNEDITED LIKE YOU CAN'T IMAGINE~~actually you can. 

Chapter five 

"I refuse to step into his horrid house and tolerate his horrid sense of humor and pretty much his presence." I crossed my arms and thrusted out my chin in stubbornness. Irritation oozed out of Lester such like a waterfall. He stood behind me and began to push, i dug my heels into the dirt. 

His muscles strained to force me forward. "I told you, it would be just a moment!" He snarled. 

"I'm not comfortable even for a moment." 

"The sooner we enter. the sooner we leave." He tried to persuade me. It occurred to me he is correct but unlike him, i find my tolerance thinning  considerably every time i spend time with Uncle Arthur. He sucks the undead energy out of me.

"No. You enter while i stay here where i am more at ease." Actually i find graveyards to be quite dull and well, lifeless. That's right, Uncle Arthur resides in a graveyard. Under the graveyard to be exact. He had a tunnel dug thirty feet under the surface, where he had then reconstruct and built a sturdier foundation after a terrible mishap where the tunnel collapsed due to dodgy planning. Well, no one could blame it, it was two hundred years old when it collapsed. 

Uncle Arthur had it dug when he was just a fledgling. It wasn't even a graveyard in the first place. Uncle Arthur owned the whole land and lost it after eight hundred years. He had no more heirs so the land was claimed by the government, his last multiple-grands-child had died in a horse accident. Uncle Arthur threw a fit about it.  

We were unlucky enough to be his last family members. 

"Sister you leave me no choice...I will...drink all the blood supply only leaving you the AB positives." I gasped. Very human like and perfectly dramatized. He had stop pushing me like i was some boulder. 

"You know well that i hate that cheap tasting blood!" I shuddered. The taste is murky and distasteful.  The color less vibrant and the texture is just....everything is just wrong. It was bad enough most humans had that blood group but to force it down my throat? I don't think so. 

"You are  such a troll." I narrowed my eyes, leading Lester to Uncle Arthur's grave. Or in this case, the door to his residence. 

I stomped my foot on top of it, preferably with gusto. Imagining it was Uncle Arthur's head. 

"Alright! Alright! What's with the racket?! Shesh!" A rectangular hole started to appear. Lester jumped in after me and we fell thirty feet under the surface, it was a long wait. Nearing the bottom, we bent our knees and landed on the balls of our feet. We could just landed with our legs straight as a ruler but we would've had to brace for the spine crippling pain it would inflict. If a fledgling did so, he would've had his knee lodged into his throat. 

"Oh my nephew and niece! How nice of you to visit your old wrinkling uncle." He snorted, stepping out of the shadows and revealing a thirty year old something man with dark black hair and our family's signature turquoise eyes. He wore a black Armani suit and a blood red tie to match. his collar was unbuttoned and the tie loose. 

"A busy day uncle?" I greeted. Now, to get this over with. 

"How nice of my little niece to care. Well, not all millennium old vampires get to enjoy retirement." There is no such thing as retirement. The only thing that can get you out of duty to the race is death.

"We have come for help." Lester approached uncle. 

"Let's talk somewhere more comfortable, shall we?" He disappeared. Lester and I both knew he had dematerialized to his study. We followed suit. We seated ourselves once we materialized to his study.