Chapter 6: TRUTH OF ALL LIES

Akala ko hindi na makakaabot ng chapter 6 toh eh. Oh well, himala nalang talaga pagnatapos ko tong storyang ito. Enjoy Reading!
—————————————
SOMEONE'S POV,

I'm resting my head in the chair where I am sitting. I know it will be a long day for me in this stupid plane. Ikaw kaya bumyahe ng Pilipinas hanggang sa France. Hayst ba't ba mainit tong ulo ko?

I faced my brother in the next chair behind me. As usual he is just sitting pretty there wearing he's aviator -_- such a gay!

Oh well alam ko naman malapit na kaming lumanding. I'll just nap for a while and then baka pagkagising ko ay lumanding na. I hope this day would be great for me.

13 hours have passed when the private plane lands safely to the respective area of it.

"Let's go Dev. Let's hurry up because my time is so precious for me. Senior might get mad at us for being a turtle." My brother said.

"I don't care.Tsss!" I walked out and then went to my Ferrari named Ace.

"My lady yo---" I cutted what my father's soldier said.

"I can take care of myself. You may now go." I said to him with a serious tone.

"Yes my lady. We will just be your tale in the road." He's last statement for me after leaving me.

I sat in the driver's sit and then I'm ready to go baby. I hope this meeting would be a good news for me or else I might rip some heads off of any human I could see in that time.

~~~~~~~
Minutes have passed when we already arrived at the mansion. It's good to be back in here huh.

I parked my Ferrari and then I stop the engine. I got out of my car Ace and then walked like a super model. Not that super model you saw in the T.V but I am the real super model you could wish for to see in your whole life.

I entered our Mansion and many soldiers of Senior got their attention. Am I that too beautiful for getting so much attention? Well, I am born to be beautiful.

"Welcome Our Lady." Then their vowed their heads for sign of respect nga daw dahil kami ay kataas-taasan. I hate it when they do that to me, parang ang OA tignan.

Tinanguan ko nalang silang lahat and then walked through the door where Senior and Kuya waited for me.

I open it up and then entered to it. I thought there is a suprising dagger, shurikens or anything can be suprised me when I enter. Hmmmm baka seryosong usapan talaga 'tong pag-uusapan namin ah.

"You sit first" Senior told me. Sinunod ko na nga yung sinabi niya.

"I'll get straight to the point. Devhell and Derrick, our alliance White Famiglia's got ambush last day. I'll assigned the two of you to protect White Famiglia and search who's responsible for these ambush." Senior said.

Yeah right. You're right what you just have read.

Derrick and I are siblings. We just only acted as a strangers turn to friends because it has to be it.

I change my name into Devie Manrique for security while my hard headed brother just change his last name. He said to me that his first name is so precious than others name so he didn't change it. Well my brother is just too conceited person that exist in this world.

"Yes Senior" sabay naming sabi ni Kuya.

"You may now go. That's what I just wanted to tell your for, nothing less anymore." Our father said.

Lumabas na nga kami sa office ni Senior at nagseparate ways na kami ni Kuya. I entered my room that full of memories, memories that I couldn't forgot for how many years have passed right now. It's almost a decade I think when that incident happened here in this room.

The memories are still fresh when my mother died here actually in my room.

Flashback

"Mom come on let's play here in the pool. Don't miss Kuya and Dad so much because they've just doing some mission for the sake of us." A seven years old girl named Devhell approaches her mother.

"Sweetie,It's just that I am so worried to your brother and father because their mission is not easy. They might been having hard time to fought there or worst they may die." A mother named Theressa said it to her daughter.

Suddenly Mom and I we're got surprised when a big explusion happen to our frontyard. I don't know what was happening back there but all I know that danger is coming for us.

My mom carries me through my room and locked it up. We just stayed here until someone just wants to barge in to the room where we hiding.

I faced my mother and I saw a teardrops falling to her face.

"Mom are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yes sweetie. Are you scared sweetie?" She asked me.

"Yes Mom. I'm so scared that I wanted to cry like a river." I answered her.

"Don't be scared Sweetie. I am going to protect you no matter what happen. I love you Dev and tell it to your brother and father that I love them too. Okay?" My mom said to me.

"I also love you Mom." I hugged her after I said those words.

"Hide in the cabinet Sweetie, and please don't make a noise. Okay? And to remind you also that if you hear a familiar voice that related you the most, don't hesitate to ask for help. Are we clear?" Mom said.

"Yes Mom" I ran to the cabinet where my mother wanted me to hide.

I have feeling that I want to hug my mother again but it's too late because someone barge in to my room with full force.

I want to get out of the cabinet but my foot cannot step, I don't know why. But what suprises me the most is that; someone has a gun on his hand,that has a tattoo in the shoulder side. It's tattoo has a mark of a dragon. He just killed my mother in my place; our families place, in front of me I saw my mother got shot over her chest.

I promised to myself that one day if I have a strength to fight that creature who killed my mother, then he must pray for his soul right now because I'll hunt him down.

End of flashbacks

I want vengeance for your death Mom. We Senior,Derrick and I want vengeance for your death. So my father established a mafia group and have alliance for have a better mafia family. Our mafia named as Scott Mafia. No cliché name for our mafia because being cliché is boring.

Until now we still searching a man with a crescent moon tattoo on it's shoulder. Why? Because that man with a crescent moon tattoo killed my mother.

Soon you'll be begging me to end your life faster. But I will make sure to take it slow and hunt you down in your deepest grave even if you're already dead.