Chapter 3: What the crap?

Now let's go back to where we left off with Alaska

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alaska looks at the floor and sighs,*I wonder if anyone knows that I'm missing,*she thinks to herself. She has been in the dungeon for a few days so her hair has dull down and her skin is dirty.She looks around,then China comes in,"we can't let you strave, aru,"he said. Alaska doesn't smile but starts eating China's food really fast,*its so good~,*she thinks to herself and China smiles and pets Alaska's head,"so kawaii,aru,"he said.Alaska narrows her eyes and slaps China,"leave me alone,"she said then China sighs and leaves the room.Alaska sighs and sits down,then hears Russia and China talking."I see,da,"Russia said,"so she still being a problem,da"he said.China nods his head,"she slapped me really hard,aru,"he said rubbing his cheek.Russia pats China's back,"we will make her regret doing that,da,"he said smiling. Russia smirks and goes into the dungeon,and comes towards Alaska.Alaska looks at Russia and gulps,then Russia grabs Alaska's hair and slaps her in the face several times.She cries loudly as her face starts bruising.Russia smirks and leaves the room,and Alaska cries some more. Alaska looks at the window,*I will find a way to escape,*she said. After a few hours, Alaska falls asleep from trying to come up with a plan.Russia and China are in Russia's living room,"maybe Alaska should be forced to make us tanks,da,"Russia said smiling and China nods,"that might be a good idea,aru,"he said. Russia smiles,"then let's make her our little worker,da,"he said then goes to the dungeon. Alaska wakes up and sees Russia,*crap,*she thinks to herself then gets up,"what do you want?"she asked angrily then Russia smiles,"you are now my little worker,da,"he said.Alaska looks at Russia,shocked,"what?"she said then Russia comes towards Alaska and pets her head,"you serve me now,da,"he said.