Chapter 6 To tell or not to tell ?

Chapter 6

----------------------------------------------

After Jessica left I calmed down a bit. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get my self a glass of water and was greeted by Chase.

" Hey Cassi"

"Hey Chase, how was school?" I asked him

"Horrible as usual!" he answered

"Thats too bad" I said ruffling his hair

When I drank all of the water I felt refreshed.

"Cassidy Anne Johnson Get in here!" I hear Mom yell.

I follow the sound of the yelling and I find her in the bathroom.

And she's holding up a pregnancy test. The one I had taken earlier. I must have forgotten to wrap them in toilet paper.

"What's this?" She asks holding it out to me. "Are you pregnant?" she asks voice getting softer.

"Y-Yes" Is all I manage to say

"Oh Hun, is that what this is all about?"

"If you were pregnant why didn't you just tell me?" she asks while hugging me

"I j-just found out today with Jess and I was too scared to tell anyone" I whispered. Why isn't she screaming or yelling at me to be more responsible? I didn't dare ask I was too scared she might take what I say as advice.

But truth be told my mom wasn't really a scream/yell her head off kind of person.

"Your going to tell the others? Right?" she questioned "How? As you can see I wasn't really planning on telling you anytime soon." I explained

"We'll call everyone to a family meeting after dinner" she said

"Do I have to do it?" I whined

"The longer you wait the more mad they'll be" she answered grimly

She was right as always. I was probably already a week or two along and I wasn't really planning on telling anyone till I had the baby!

"Don't worry they'll get over it." she said then walked out leaving me alone in the bathroom.

"Umm were you gonna use the bathroom or-" Asked Jason "I was just leaving" I interrupted and ran to my room.

*******************

Later at dinner mom made my favorite: Spaghetti. But I was much too nervous to eat! I just poked at the meat balls and chopped up the spaghetti.

"Ok everyone family meeting!" Mom announced. "Cassidy has something to share with everyone!"

"Ooo ooo, Is it cookies?" asked Chase.

I wish

"Go on Cassi" mom said giving me a strict look.

"Im p-p-pregnant" I stutter

"YOU'RE WHAT?!?" Dad yelled.

"Is it that Bryce guy? I thought I told you to stay away from him!" Jason chastised.

I looked over at Chase to see if he was also overreacting about what I had just said.

He wasn't looking at me just at the floor. Staring... (Thats what he does when he is in intense thought.)

***********************

Later that night before I went to bed I heard Mom and Dad arguing.

"Jarred, this might actually be good for her!"Mom explained "It might teach her some responsibility as a teen!!"

"Cathy Your not even making sense right now!" "ITS A BABY FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Couldn't we have just gotten her a puppy or something?!" Dad yelled

"Plus how is she going to afford a baby?" He asked

"We'll help her with the expenses!" Mom answered

"Whatever" Dad grumbled

After I was sure they were done arguing I changed Into my pink lollipop pjs and drifted off to sleep.

So sorry about the chapter having to be finished piece by piece. It accidently got deleted some how when posted so ya! Bye!!!!😜😃😄😅😜