All of this belongs to me.

2 months later. In Kate's house back on Earth

Rose's pov

"Kate, you're gonna make Papa's jaw drop at the alter tomorrow!" I soothed. She was having pre-wedding jitters again.

The wedding was planned and we had to make to make sure the bride didn't run out on day before the wedding. Of course by 'we' I really meant me. The three bride's maids didn't show because one got sick, the other was in the hospital, and the last had her flight cancelled.

"Rose. I don't think I can do this. I mean, your dad and I have only gone 47 dates!" Kate shrieked.

"Do you love him?" I asked/hissed.

"W-what?"

"Do you love him?" I repeated.

"Yes, no question about it!"

"Does my dad love you?" I asked very seriously.

"Y-yes." That sound more like a question.

"What is this a whisper party? Does he love you?!" I almost shouted.

"Yes!" She replied with equal fire.

I looked straight in her icy blue eyes and said, "Alright then! Now let's get you to sleep because you're getting married tomorrow!!" I squealed.

"I know. You have no idea how long I've waited for this wedding." Kate said smiling.

Kate's POV

'I don't love that idiot groom. But at least Luna will be my daughter at last.' I thought as I looked in the mirror. I had to wait this long just because my dear old big sister stole everything from me! Well, at least I get what truly belongs to me. I thought looking at my soon to be daughter.

*flash back. Still in Kate's POV*

"Hurry, the child will be born soon. Only go for anyone who gets in your way. When the child is born, I will kill the mother. Am I understood?" I sneered at the pathetic fire soul. They knew to fear to me.

"Yes mistress." It replied meekly.

"Excellent. Now go!" I shouted at all of them. I had waited to long for this.

We stormed the castle and I saw everyone run. The man I had once loved ran away like a true coward, leaving my sister, who had already healed from child birth, to fight. I stayed back and watched. Then I went in for the kill.

Knowing they were best of friends, I went for Sif. So, predictable. The dagger went through Sigyn.

Knowing that their job was done, the head fire soul shouted for a retreat. I still had business to attend to.

I ripped the dagger out of my sister's stomach and used my magic to teleport to Loki.

As I reappeared, I still had my dagger. As I came upon him, I thrust my dagger out and heard a cry. An infant's cry. Only a small cut to my future child. Knowing my sister had little time left, I left barely hearing my child's name, "Luna."

I looked at my older sister. Blood coming from her wound, sweat coming from her white hair, her eyes turning black, and her skin turned even paler than it already was.

"You'll fail. I don't know why you did this, but you'll fail, Angrboda. You'll fail. Not even your little shadow will protect you." Sygin spat at me.

"You took everything from me Sister. You took my friends, my family, our parents, my fiance, and now the child that should have been mine. Well, it will be mine. Now, I'm guessing Luna is a girl's name, so I'm sure she will be the most perfect daughter I could hope for. And her scar will be a sure sign that she's mine." I spoke softly to Sygin.

"If you hurt her, I will come back, but I'll not kill, oh no. I will mutilate your body, and every angel I worked with will come and destroy you! Don't let our title and white wings fool you, we hurt... more.. than we help. My Luna.... will never be yours. Not really, not by blood, or love." Sygin sneered at me. Her death was close, her gasps of air made that clear.

"She will find her way to me, and I will be her mother, dearest sister. I am sorry it had to end this way, but I couldn't just stand aside any longer. Sleep, and maybe you'll see me, Loki, and my daughter when you awaken." I whispered as if it was a secret.

"She will always be mine..... and Loki's daughter." I thus my sister was dead.

*Present Day*

"Kate, your gonna be an awesome mom." My Luna said to me. I hugged her. After tomorrow, all of this will belong to me.