So much for secrets!

Rose/Luna's pov

Later that evening I had taken a shower and dressed up for dinner. I had picked a nice night desgined floor-length skirt and a matching top. I even grabbed my cresent moon gloves to seem classy. I left my hair down and had no make up what so ever, chapstick doesn't count!

My room was absolutely, well, me! I was put in the room that was supposed to be my nuersery. I knew because there was a crib and mobile. The crib was moved out but I kept the crystal mobile. It was hand-made, you don't just throw that out! The walls were purple, the veiw from the window was amazing, I had a private bathroom, and the coolest thing, was the ceiling was the one from Harry Potter. Perfect view of the night sky. This. Room. Is. AWESOME!

I had to stop my fasination with this room when I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I shouted through the door.

Suprise, it was Loki. "How do you like your room?" He asked politely.

"It's amazing! I mean this is my dream room!" I replied. He smiled lightly.

"Were... Are you alright?" He asked suddenly.

"I'm fine. Odin didn't hurt me and the only thing that's hurt is my pride and ego." I answered simply. "I've had to deal with worse people. Is he on my top 15 list of people who tick-me-off, yes. So, when's dinner? I'm all dressed up to dine with royalty!" I squeled.

"Right now. Come on, I wouldn't want your girlyness to go to waste." He teased.

"I'm still willing to punch you." I replied. He only laughed.

The dining room was bigger than the school cafiteria! The table was huge! The meal looked like an 8-course buffet! The only people sitting there were Sif, the Worriors Three, Odin, a woman I didn't recognize, and now Loki.

I sat down next to Loki, staying silent.

"Who are you?" The woman asked.

"I'm Rose, who are you?" I asked in turn.

"Forgive me, I'm Frigga. Odin's wife, and Thor and Loki's mother." She smiled at me with kindness.

"Oh, Loki's never said anything about you or Odin, or now I that I think about it, anything about this place in general." I stated.

"Loki! No wonder this beggar girl was frightened of me. She knew nothing of us!"Odin scolded Loki.

"Beggar girl! Oh, hell no!" I seethed.

"Rose, don't. It will-"

"This is my fight, Loki! So, stay out of it!" Turning to Odin, "How dare you! Yeah, I'm from Earth, but you don't know me. Yes, I look different and dress differently from you, but that does not give you the right to insult me!" I lectured.

Odin looked taken back. I guess no one ever talked back to him. Actually everyone was silent. Unfortunatly, Frigga decided to brake the silence.

"Well, um, why are you with my son? I mean, it's a bit strange." She asked.

"I'm a junior agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Fury thought it would best for me to gain experience by chaperoning, Loki. He wasn't allowed to leave Earth without one." I lied. I didn't want Odin to know I was Loki's daughter. I mean, look what happened to Loki! I don't want to be that messed up!

"Oh, well, who are your parents? They must worried about you."

"My dad's name is Steve Rogers. He's better known as Captian America. He adopted me when I was little. I don't have a mom. Well, I will, but the wedding isn't for a few months." I answered.

"How old are you exactly?"

"I'm 13 years old." I answered calmly

"Ah, and why exactly are you staying the princess's room?" This one came from Odin.

"Loki said I it's my was room. At least for the time being." I replied, my voice shaking. They were on to me!

"Loki! How could you give up your daughter's room? You worked on that room with your own bare hands!" Do these people hate me or something?

"Yes Loki, how could you give up your daughter's room?" Sif asked. Clearly wanting to torture us into telling the truth.

"What are you talking about? It's still in his daughter's possesion." Volstagg asked.

"You know what? Why don't we talk about something else?" I tried to urge.

"No, actually, this is an intersting topic. You do look like Loki. I might even say you were related. Interesting cloths. They do resemble the night sky." Odin spoke up.

"Well, I've always like astronomy. Plus, lunar cycles have always captered my intrest." I replied. Being a skilled liar does come in handy.

"Well, now I think Luna, you will enjoy this food greatly!" Volstagg piped in. Oh, my, god. Please don't let Odin have noticed that!

"What did he call you?" Frigga asked.

"Rose. It's my name after all." I lied. Crud! It was the mom I needed to fear.

"No he said Luna." Frigga pressed on.

I looked to Loki for help.

"Mother, don't be ridiculous. Luna is gone. She has been for 13 years now." Loki said.

"Yet, she is 13. I don't appericiate being lied to!"

"Well, so much for secrets. Thanks a lot Volstagg, now they know! Geez, I can't go anywhere! Now I'm gonna get messed up like Loki!" I stood up and walked out.

When I got to my room my stomach groweled. "Why didn't I eat anything?" I walked over to my bag and took out some Oreos. Lizzie started to meow, so I got up and took out her food bowl and tuna from her personal bag.

"Eat up." I told her. I walked back to my bed, thinking over the whole conversation I couldn't help but groan.

"Yup, so much for secrets." I growled while munching on my oreos.