Part 9 : Meet The Parents.

When Ariella thought that all's going well, she didn't expect for Jayden's sudden confession. She can't describe what the problem is. She felt uneasy and immature. It's not like she had never had an 'admirer' before. But for this case, it's Jayden. And he is not just a normal guy to Ariella's life.

Ariella may not have any feelings for him—or to repay his love he has for her. She doesn't even know what to say or to react especially when they'll be seeing each other again so soon.

What's bugging her is that she fears what would be the possible outcome after rejecting Jayden. She fears that he might give her the cold shoulder and they won't act like what they used to be. She appreciates their friendship so much.

She only sees him not more than a best friend.

She decides to let time heal the uneasy feeling. Maybe, she'll approach Jayden when she feels that it's the right time.

--

"You are one magnet! Jayden's in love with you?" Cassie teased her cousin after Ariella told her about Jayden's sudden confession the other night.

"Why magnet?" she creased her forehead.

"Magnet. Well, it's only a metaphor, it's because boys are attracted to you. Two handsome boys, Ariella." She poked her cousin's cheek ceaselessly.

"Hey, stop that." She smiled shyly. "But it's nothing to be so proud of." She shrugged.

"Well, you're so attractive, even Agnes got pulled to your charms." Cassie smirked and gave her a meaningful look.

Ariella faced her, "Who?—oh you mean—Hey! I thought we should never bring up that topic ever again." She glared at her cousin. Cassie let out a loud laugh.

Who's Agnes? She used to go to the same school as them back in high school. Agnes is also in the same batch but from the other section. She used to have a huge crush on Ariella. To cut the story short, she is a lesbian.

The cousins did not know what had happened to her, or where she went after they graduated high school. Cassie used to tease her about her odd admirer. Before Agnes was revealed as her secret admirer, Ariella would always receive love notes at her locker.

One day, Cassie and her spied on the mystery guy that's been sending her the notes. They were bewildered as they saw Agnes inserting small papers into her locker. They didn't waste any more time so they confronted her. She turned pale as she saw Ariella. Without thinking twice, Agnes confessed and promised to not bother her again.

"I'm sorry!" she apologized laughingly. "Aren't you going out with Matti today?"

Ariella shook her head, "Nope."

--

Matti visited Tiffany to say hi. He pushed her wheelchair outside the house to have a talk. It's been quite some time that they haven't had time to talk.

"What brought you here?" Tiffany smiled.

"I just wanted to talk to somebody." He sat beside her.