Take My Breath Away

Not Completed

Take My Breath Away

Ready for the most epic love story of all time? You don't have to like basketball to fall head over heels for this book - just ask readers!

My name is Margaret, but most people call me by my nickname, "Mag." This year has been unbelieveably crazy and intense. I moved to a new town after my brother's car accident, and I was trying to survive my senior year of high school - literally.

I played basketball, and I had to deal with a sociopath for a coach while battling severe asthma. Hell doesn't even begin to describe that situation. But, in the midst of everything I met and fell in love with the school's most notorious player - Micheal Allen. He was the star of the basketball team. I quickly learned there was more to him than just good looks and a killer jumpshot, though.

Our story is nothing short and amazing. This is THE story, MY story. It's rare, it's real, and it's going to make you believe in love again. Find out how we came together in the face of tremendous odds, tragedy, and people who wished to tear us apart.

Enjoy! You'll laugh, cry, and leave this book feeling inspired. I promise. Give it time - it's slow to start, but by the end, you're going to be so glad that you gave it a chance. It's NOT your typical teen romance - don't let the beginning fool you.

VOTE

COMMENT

~Autumn