Discovering the Unknown

Rhea and Athens Hall were what you would call orphans. At the age of eight and eleven, their parents were involved in a fire in a building where they worked. Since then, they have been moving from foster home to foster home. Until one day, when Athens is finally 18 and ready to move on with his life, he leaves Rhea behind, but promises to get her back. Two years later and Rhea can't wait any longer. She decides to run away and have a little roadtrip to find her brother. Huge problem though, he didn't exactly tell her where he was going or leave any information with her. Rhea is disappointed but determined to find her brother and will do whatever it takes to do so. Well... until she takes a little detour to a nearby town and meets Everest Gray. The supposed "Bad Boy" of the little town. With his quick wit and mysterious personality, Rhea didn't ever want to leave. She wanted to understand him and find out everything there is to know about him. The thing is, is it more important then finding her one and only blood related family she had left?

Hey guys! I haven't updated this in awhile unfortunately but I thought maybe you guys would like to check out my book? I need feedback! I've also uploaded five chapters in five days! How crazy is that? Anywho go read it if you have spare time, I would appreciate it very much!