The Heart Grows With Love [BoyxBoy]

AN- I love all the votes and comments I love those of you who take to read and support this story. It makes me happy :D I hope you continue to like the story not sure how many more chapters... I dont want it to end...

Chapter 20

[Harrisons POV]

Since there is only two weeks until the wedding, Reilly and Dillon moved in. Dillon taking the room across from me, although he will only be here on weekends. Dex occupied the room next to me. We had a full house, Stella stayed over most nights to help with the wedding. The invitations were all sent and received all but one has replied, Corey.

“Charley have you talked to Corey’s parents” I asked for the millionth time. He looked over at me, “Yes I told you, they said they would think about it.” He checked his watch which he had been doing all morning. My phone rang in my pocket, it was Corey. About freaking time.

 “Hey Sexy what’s the news?” he sighed through the phone ‘I can’t attend the wedding’ I nearly dropped the phone, “WHAT why not?” the doorbell rang, Stella must be here.

“Now why can’t you come?” I walked to the door opening it. I rubbed my eyes I must be dreaming, Corey stood in front of me phone to his ear “how can I attend when I am going to be in it” he said with a huge smile. I hung up the phone and attacked him with a hug. “You’re staying for two weeks?” He laughed “Yeah me and my boyfriend.” I pulled away looking up at him “Boyfriend? Who? Why didn’t you call me and tell me you had a boyfriend? You are supposed to be my best friend” he smiled, “My name is Dean, you must be Harrison. Corey talks nonstop about you.”

The guy pulled me into a hug before I could even see him. “You didn’t say he was this cute though” Corey grabbed him off of me. I looked up at Dean, is everyone a freaking giant or am I really this small. He had short dark brown hair which was styled in a Mohawk and his eyes were a dull blue. He was a little taller than Corey and dressed kind of like him too. A simple t-shirt and faded blue jeans.

 I let them in helping them with their luggage. Charley met us in the living room to talk about room arrangements, “Alright so Harrison you will be bunking with Dex, Corey will be taking your room and Dean you can take Dillon’s room for a week then either the couch or you can bunk with Dillon.” I couldn’t be more excited about having to share a room with Dex. Although this whole week he tagged along with Colt and now boyfriend DILLON while I did stuff for the wedding.

 Dex walked into the living room where we were all talking, he froze when he saw me next to Corey. The last thing he wanted to see, the boy in the coffee shop. “Oh hey! Dex come here” I ran to him pulling him the rest of the way, I stood next to Corey who put his arm around me when he saw Dex.

 “Dex this is Corey and Dean. They are here for the wedding.” He looked confused “I thought the wedding wasn’t for another two weeks?” Charley laughed “it’s not. This was a surprise to Harrison for being so helpful. I thought he could use a little bit of home.” I could tell that Dex still thought that Corey and I were in a relationship, and I wasn’t about to let the cat out of the bag that I am not with him. I guess if he asked I would tell him but let him think what he wants for now.

Just as we were getting into normal conversation about the things we would be doing for the next two weeks, Dillon and Colt walk in hand in hand. Which I admit they are a very hot couple they make me sweat just being around them, they can’t keep their hands off each other even when there are others around. Dillon who is overly flirtatious with everyone, walked into the living room followed by Colt. Dillon eyed Corey and Dean as if they were pieces of meat.