Episode 2 - Ripe for the peeling

Okay, before we start. I’ve a few notes. Ahem, hm, ahem, cough, gag, swallow…mkay, apologies…sorry if the part about ‘Calvin and Hobbs’ didn’t make sense in the last chapter. In case you didn’t know, there’s a comic titled Calvin and Hobbes. It’s a favorite of mine back in…er…a long time ago (=-_-) I feel really old you guys. Lol. Don’t ask when. Just know that it’s an old cartoon ( > ,<)/

Okay, yeah, moving forward. I like playing with writing perspectives sometimes, which I know some of you have already gotten used to with Indelible. So I thought having the next episode in third person reads much better. I wanted the writing to feel impotent…er...omnipotent. Yeah, my jokes don’t have a punch line sometimes. They suck côck. Hard. Very hard. Rock-hard hard.

So ah, yeah, sit back, spread thy legs, and enjoy the lemon ^^ Oh! Grab yourself a banana! Bananas are awesome. Doesn’t matter if it’s the yellow fruit, or the kind made of hard human flesh.

Also, er, please be advised that this episode is um, quite graphic? Huhu (^>,<^) Oh God, if you don’t like it it’s fine (sulking, pouting like a petulant child). I hope you don’t find this too much, because the Chinese Erotica I write are far more graphic. This is still quite tamed. I hope that’s okay.

Oh, one last thing. I absolutely hate putting up private chapters, which is what happened with Indelible. That wasn’t my decision. I woke up one day and the decision was made for me by Wattpad. And so if you read this episode, you might see characters like ʊ, í, ô, and â, which I use to spell out the words fʊck, díck, côck, and âss. Though I don’t think I used the word âss in this chapter (shrugs).

Episode 2 – Ripe for the peeling

Twister.

No. Not a tornado.

And no, not the movie either.

The game. The one with the colored circles.

Calvin does slick micro-movements with his deceptively long and lanky body, strategically mapping out his limbs to stretch over the Twister mat and cover more ground like a praying mantis.

Growth spurt. What a wonder.

In three years Calvin has grown vertically, and it’s something Hobbs regards with curious excitement, knowing that his cute little virgin boy now has the body of a lustful teenager, gifted with such nimbleness and dexterity that he cannot help but imagine Calvin in the most compromising situations…and positions, particularly the kind where the boy is writhing beneath him.

He imagines Calvin’s buttocks snug against the fur of his warm crotch, with the boy’s puckered chʊte clenching around his shaft. He pictures the boy fisting blindly at the sheets in euphoria as he slams into his body in repetition, both of them not wanting to stop. The skin of Calvin’s supple backside rippling in waves as the boy repeatedly slams down to engulf his swollen erection. Oh the feeling, Hobbs can almost feel in his bones the chilling sensation of perforating the boy’s tiny little butthole with the hard flesh of his raging boner. Increasing movement as the sounds of labored breathing, combined with the moistened slapping of skin on skin make that delicious echo of hard, pumping sex that’s absolutely mind-blowing.

In his mind’s eye he can see Calvin’s pink mouth puffing air, parting slightly before completely opening to cry his intense feeling of rapture. The boy’s quivering torso, with the fairest of skin, rubbing against the mattress as he flips the kid over onto his back and then pounds into him in reckless abandon using the burliness of his well-endowed organ.