~*~16~*~

Haters To Mates - "Part" 16

"Babes, I know it's spring hitting summer soon, but stop with those skirts and the short shorts would you," my mate complained staring at me.

It's been what, 4 months since my dad died? I learned I shouldn't go all depressed over it, though just at the thought of him, could bring me to tears.

That day months ago, when the day of dad's funeral came, I remember how my mother and Cassie was there. Yet all day, I just glared at them. What's surprising was they even came, at first I was going to be like, 'What, you're coming cause out of nowhere dad has some big amount of fortune no one knows about?'

Which in this case, yeah. He did. I was shocked, but what I was most surprised was first, he's actually the son of a very well respected man. So now, I'm left with a billionare grandfather, a principle uncle (Mr Peterson. Mason. My dad's sister's husband), a boyfriend who states he loves me more than I love him (not possible) and a mother and sister, who I ignore.

"B-but its hoot," I replied wrapping my arms around his neck.

"J, look at me. I understand if you need more time, and everything, but do not. I repeat do not do this. Don't you dare to get me worked up. There's still loads of time, and there's no need to rush the mating process."

"And what if I say I'm ready, and I don't need more time?"

"You sure?" he questioned sitting straight up from the sofa.

I nodded.

"Well in that case, get your sexy as* over here,"he growled, eye colour changing. I could tell his wolf was getting worked up, but what the hell. I love him. He loves me, we're mates no matter what. Just do it.

I got up and slowly walked over to him, making him growl once again.

-----

a/n: dont ask me what they're doing, cuz u can probably imagine..but im not the type to write those stuff, so *coughs* u have to think it out urself ;)