From The Crowd - Nathan Sykes Fanfic

Chapter 1

There's always that one guy that you really like but can't have right? That guy that a thousand different girls want. That one guy that when he sings he melts your heart, for me that guy is Nathan, Nathan Sykes. One fifth of a pop band The Wanted. He's eighteen, brown hair, eyes that just draw you in and melt your heart, and a laugh that will guarantee to put a smile on your face, that's Nathan.

I pulled myself out of a daydream when the school bell rang, finally I could leave maths, I mean the only numbers I need to know are the numbers to dial on my phone to call Nathan, but like that's ever going to happen.         

The school day was going as slow as ever, it always happens when you want to go home. But today I really wanted to go home so I could get ready for the best night of my life The Wanted Arena Tour (also known as T.W.A.T) i'd booked my tickets two minutes after they had been released and managed to get myself seats on the fourth row - score! I had already planned my outfit and made sure i'd got about ten sets of batteries for my camera. I already knew it was going to be an unforgettable night

The rest of the school day seemed to last hours, the only exciting thing that happened was Nathan tweeting he was looking forward to the gig later tonight in London. As the final school bell rang I ran out of class to meet my best friend Mollie. We'd been best friends since our first day of school together, and she had the same love for The Wanted as me, although she loved Jay instead of Nathan. We walked back to my house as fast as we could, luckily my house was only fifteen minutes away from the school. Mollie had already bought a spare pair of clothes with her so we were all set for tonight, I couldn't wait.

We took turns to shower and each curled our brown hair so each curl cascaded over our shoulders, we both went for a natural make-up look as we didn't want to over do it. By the time 5:30 rolled around we we ready to go, I was wearing a 'Nathan Is My BF' tee and blue denim shorts and my favourite black converse, while Mollie was wearing a 'Jay Is My BF' tee, some white shorts she had drawn a lizard on (may I say her amazing drawing skills were amazing on the shorts) and some strappy sandals. We looked pretty cute I thought. My mum called us from downstairs saying it was time to go - and my night began.

Once we made it into the arena I was blown away by the number of people there were, I guess the BRIT nomination thay had recieved in January gained them a lot more attention. We walked past the crowds of other girls, to the fourth row and took our seats, we were so close it was amazing.

The support acts took to the stage and got the crowd buzzing and I nearly fell off the seat in anticipation that Nathan would be right in front of me soon. Suddenly the light went out and the screaming began - videos from the past year flooded the big screen with clips from the Wanted Wednesday videos and clips from their performance on Ellen in the US.

The guitarists and drummer started playing the familiar track of Lighting as smoke immersed the stage. The crowd erupted, and from underneath the stage Siva appeared, his perfectly sculptured cheekbones filling the screens. Moments later Tom rose and his cheeky smile got cheers from the crowd, after Tom had appeared Jay appeared his curly hair even more amazing in person, Mollie was screaming 'I Love You Jay!' at the top of her lungs.

My eyes were locked on the stage as a familiar brown haired singer appeared rising up from under the stage, my breathe caught as he walked out, I began cheering like everyone else, my eyes locked on his figure. I noticed Max had also took to the stage and all five of them walked to front. He was so close I could have just reached out and touched him.

They all looked out over the screaming fans smiling like idiots as they took it all in. Nathan's eyes peered over the crowd, I wanted him desperately to notice me, and just as if he had been reading my mind his gaze drifted onto mine, my stomach flipped as he mouthed 'I like your shirt' and grinning before he began to sing the song. He had noticed me, Nathan Sykes had noticed me, he knows I exist.

This night couldn't get any better- but boy was I wrong, it definitely could.

-----------

Hope you liked it! I've entered it in the Watty awards so if you like it please vote! Thanks :) x