Prologue

So, thus, my first story. My first story which is dedicated to my best bestie forever and ever. YukiCross22.. and who thankfully agreed to make my book cover! Haha!

It's really nice right? So cute. Haha. So, just read. If you like it, COMMENT, VOTE, and FOLLOW.

FYI: THIS STORY IS STILL COMING SOON.

because I'm still too busy. Haha.. Prologue first. Chapter 1, maybe next time.

...Prologue...

It was just the cold winter break where I got busy, being a cashier in Carrie's Cakes. Yes, I work in my Mom's bakery shop to pass the time.

I don't have anything to do this break anyway. I'm fond of books, but they just got boring and predictable. I'm fond of music, but hell, you have to admit that there is a limit in everything.

I don't have a date this winter, because I don't have a boyfriend yet. Let alone, I never had my first kiss.

I'm what? 17? And I still got no valentine's card from anybody.

I mean who would be? No one with ever have a second look at my complexion. I look really pale and skinny. My brown hair is just right below my shoulders. I have chapped and dry lips. I am not that short but not that tall either.

That all changed when you stepped inside the cafe, wearing a coat and a long scarf around your neck.

You looked like as if you were a popsicle freezing in the freezer. You looked as if you need a really hot cocoa, so your lips would go back to its normal color.

You walked right to the counter and you asked for a hot coffee instead of cocoa, which really intrigued me for a highschool student to drink coffee. So I wondered if you were really a high school student.

You were really handsome. You had a fair skin, chestnut brown hair, blue eyes, and a well built jaw.

You looked like a prince to me.

I was surprised when you stayed with me on the counter. We talked about random things. And you said you felt like as if we were long time bestfriends.

We have been hanging out since then. I also knew from you that you were new in town. That most of the time, your family moved from one place to the other.

You asked me out after how many weeks and a week before school starts. I gladly said yes.

It was the first time somebody asked me out on a date. School started and you decided to be in my school even though your house was 2 miles away from school.

You sacrificed waking up really early just to be with me. You and I had fun together.

You were always by my side even if the students in my school talked about you being so blind and out of taste for you chose me than most of the beauties in my school.

You told me I was pretty everyday. You encouraged me and believed in me when I ceased believing in myself. You changed me.

It was summer break when you decided to leave. You told me that you'll be coming back. So I waited. Second semester came and you came back. You did. Even when you were late.

I didn't pry you on why you left or where you went. Or why you were even here. I didn't. You also respected my privacy.

Prom night came and you asked me to be your date. Of course, I agreed.

12 pm when you drove us home. I got out of your car. You said you love me. You said good night.

But you also said that you were never coming back.

I asked you why. For the first time, I did. But you only smiled and kissed my lips. Just a simple kiss. My first kiss.

I watched your car turn to the intersection.

I can't tell why you came here. I can't tell why you even talked to me in the first place.

All I know is that you left, and I cried.

You loved me. That's enough.