Request #1

***this is for @lifeaskarina, So sorry it took so long. Hope you like it***

Request #1

Surprise!

"How long has it been since you last saw him?" Karina's friend, Aimee asks her.

"Too long..." she states dreamily, summoning the warmth of her boyfriend, Cameron's, arms around you.

Cameron has been away on tour for almost a month and he was finally coming back to her hometown. They had been FaceTiming every day but it wasn't the same as seeing him.

Karina and her friends were driving on their way to the meet and greet.

"This is going to be really adorable," Brielle starts. "You guys are going to run into each other's arms and stay there like that for a couple minutes and then pull away and kiss and omgggg!" She squeals. The rest of the group laughs.

"Actually, I don't think I'm going to be able to see him until almost the end. He told me he's going to be really busy but at least I get the rest of the week with him. I already started planning things." Karina replies with a smile.

"Goals." Exclaims Sabrina, one of her friends and the others agree.

"Oh stop it.." Karina jokes.

Karina's mom pulls into the parking space after a while and everybody files out.

"Oooh, this is so exciting!" Brielle says, yet again squealing at the top of her lungs.

With every step, Karina gets more and more anxious. She texts Cameron to let him know she's there, but he doesn't answer.

They start to look around at all the merch. Karina starts to pick up a black sweatshirt with Cameron's name on it.

"Don't you have enough of those, honey?" Her mom asks.

She laughs and responds, "Yeah, don't worry mom, I'm just looking."

When every article of clothing had been explored, they started to make their way over to the actual meet and greet.

Everyone got in line, met with all the Magcon boys, and Karina was really nervous. She didn't know if Cameron had told the other guys about her yet, and she didn't know if they knew her. But none of them reacted to her so she figured he hadn't.

The meet and greet ended and all the fans were being pushed away, and Karina still hadn't seen Cameron. Surprisingly, he wasn't with all the other guys.

"Why don't we go walk down the beach nearby?" Her mom suggests. She has a devious smile on her face that she's trying hard to hide and she'd been looking down at her phone a lot, but Karina was too preoccupied looking for Cameron to notice.

"Ok..." she says, noticeably upset.

They start to walk down the beach and Karina hangs behind everyone else. She walks with her hands in her pockets, looking at all the other people when they pass, hoping that it's Cameron.

There is a significant distance between Karina and everyone else. Someone comes up from behind her and lifts her off her feet from around the waist. She is slung over their shoulder and put into shock for a couple seconds. Then she starts screaming for help. Her friends and her mom have already turned around... with their phones out. Karina stops screaming and looks over her shoulder. She see's familiar messy hair, then Cameron's face just before plummeting below the surface. She comes back up as fast as she can.

"Cameron!" She gasps. She runs faster than physically possible in water and jumps into his arms. His cute laugh rings in your ears, his warmth around you again, and his muscular build surrounds her once more. Karina is so happy she nearly cried.

The embrace lasts a good 5 minutes before they hear wadding in the water behind them. They separate and turn around to find Karina's friends going over to them.

The introductions begin and Cameron is so sweet to all of them.

"I'm glad you introduced me to your friends because now it's time for me to formally introduce mine."

With her moms permission, Cameron takes Karina to the other Magcon boys who surprisingly remember her.

Everyone goes out to eat, Cameron's treat. Karina couldn't have been happier.

<><><><><><><>
Again, I'm sorry @lifeaskarina that this took so long. Side note, happy national writing day to everyone! Please let me know if you like this, also anyone else with a request feel free to just ask!

~Skylnn