Chapter 12 - I Cant Live Without You

----------------------

In a realationship you cant stop the fact you two will fight  - Directioner_Artist // ig

-------------------

Rochelle's pov 

It january now ... Last week Nicole told me Him and Harry are now friends again. Thats a good news for everyone , Also we were happy about how zerrie's relationship is getting stronger , Liam is back to single , Louis and Eleanor is engaged .. yeah louis proposed on the top of the eiffel tower it was magical El told me. 

Now everyone is happy, Im here in the U.S to promote my album , Nicole is here too, 1D is here too ... its awesome you know . 

I am sitting on a chair and infront of me is a long table , then fans around me in line.Today im on a meet and greet , Album  launch here in the U.S . Lots of girls and some are guys came just to see me . I was so glad of doing this job. I got home in our mansion , and i mean our 1D , Nicole and I's mansion . Simon Gave it to us for christmas cuz he told us to stay there if were in L.A isnt he nice ? 

 After the meet and greet with the fans i went straight home , i quickly ran to my room throwing my bag on the floor and lay on my bed 

 " arrhhhggg .. my feet hurts ! " i shouted , i stared at the ceiling for a few moments and then closed my eyes . 

 then someone just splashed cold water on my face . 

 " WHAT THE FUCK !!!!!!!!"  I shouted ,  i quickly stand and wiped my eyes 

  i saw niall laughing so hard , i was so angry . why the hell is he happy about it ? i am so tired from work and he just pranked me ? 

i quickly went to the bahtroom closing the door hard , and i heared him stopped laughing . 

 i grab a towel and wiped my face , and changed into my pajama's , i dried my hair also . i was so tired he just made me so angry . 

 i got out of my room , i saw my bed wet ... i have to dry it good thing its not the big . i quickly get my hair dryer and started to dry my bed . 

" soo ... rochelle .. uh .. " before niall could finished hsi sentence , i pushed him out of my room and locked my door 

 " get out !!! " i shouted 

 " look babe .. im sorry . i didnt know you would react like this !!! " he said 

 " no niall !! i was so tired .. im so tired ... and you just ruined my moment to get some rest ... and now i have to clean this bed !!! " i shouted , i rested my back on the door and slowly go down to the floor to sit , i spread my legs i removed my shoes and threw it everywhere it will land i dont care if my room get messy " babe .. im sorry .. " he said 

" no go away leave me alone ! " i shouted 

Niall's pov 

im so dumb following louis' dare to me , yeah it was a dare to prank her ... at first i told him i dont want to do it but he told me i have to kiss nicole if i dont do it .. i dont want to kiss any other girl except for rochelle . 

 " no go away leave me alone ! "  she shouted , i can hear her crying . i should've done that tomorrow but louis' was so excited for me to to a prank on her. 

 now she is mad at me

  " please let me explain why i did that " i said , i slowly went down on my knees both hands on the door, i was staring at the floor .