Chapter 11 Made Up Your Mind!

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, only Chieko, Mie and other characters. The plot is also mine. So enjoy! ^-^

Chieko's POV

I woke up two hours later. I knew the fight will be staring in 15 minutes so I got up from my posistion and we walked back to the arena, I got my scarf out and changed it into a bow and strapped in on my back (I don't know what they call it, you know when the bow rest on your back with its string support it) I stood beside Sakyo, Kuwabara took the ring as Elder Toguro got off from Younger Toguro and walked over the ring.

Kuwabara won the match. He was angry since the others haven't told them yet about Genkai, I shook my head at his stupidity. That idiot is blind that he haven't notice it yet and I could say the same thing to me.

Its Yusuke and Tugoro's time to fight. Genkai in the body of Puu told Toguro to kill one of his friends to unleashed his full powers. Toguro chose Mie and Kuwabara since they were close, the others stood infront of them. The two were shock. Yusuke tried to stop Tugoro but he had his mind set up on killing the two.

Tugoro brought his fist back and ready to punch their hearts out. I ran full speed infront of them and held my hand out and used my telekinesis to stop him, he is too strong. I stuggled to held him back.

"Ch...Chieko? What are you doing?!" Mie yelled, I breathed hard. I pushed myself to release more energy.

"Get away!" I groaned as I dropped on my right knee, I whimpered in pain.

"NO!" Mie shouted

"I SAID GET AWAY FROM US!" I gasp as I felt it slipping away, I tried to gain control back and pushed it farther. My hair turned white as my eyes turned red, my tail grow 8 more and then now I finally transforemed into my fox form a nine tailed kitsune. I felt power surged into my viens.

I stood up on my feet again still struggling, he is in his 80% or 90%. I glared at him.

"What do you think your doing?! We have a deal! Leave them out of this!" I yelled he pushed farther I was brought to my knees again.

"It doesn't concern you any more, the deal is off when Karasu died!" He shouted

"Damn you! You set me up!" I growled, he pushed farther and now I lose control and flew away with Mie.

I quickly reached out for her and hugged her protecting her form the impact. And I have to say it hurts so bad! I coughed my body went numb I let Mie go as I fell into the ground face first. With shaky hands I left my self up, once again Tugoro tried to attack Kuwabara. I jump infront of hima dn used my telekinesis again, I screamed in agony. My head hurts, I was breathing hard. I lifted myself and everybody stood there eyes wide in shock and jaw dropped.

"YUSUKE URIMESHI ARE YOU DONE STARING YET?!?!?! STOP SLACKING OFF ANX TAKE CARE OF THIS MORON!!!!!!!" I yelled gaving him the tone Genkai always did when he was training.

He smiled and nodded with determined look in his eyes. Once again I was thrown away and my head slammed against the rock. Toguro tried to advanced at me but Yusuke kicked him away, his power is exploding.

"Get away from her! Your fight is with me!" Yusuke yelled, he looked at me and gasp. I got it!

"Yusuke......k...kill h..him....f...for....G...G..enkai....f...f..or...me....p...please" I said weakly of course I was acting.

"No no no no no! No!" He held me, the others rushed towards us. I gave them a weak smiled as my eyes started to close.

I lowered my spirit energy to none and my hair turned black but my tail remained. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing pretending to be dead.

"NOOO! Chieko wake up please! Open your eyes!" Mie cried, I felt someone hugged me.

I smell roses, I was sure Yusuke is now fighting Toguro. I opened my eyes and smirked, they stared shock. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Don't stop crying.....pretend I died" I said

"But why?" Kurama asked

"Baka so Yusuke can fight Toguro out of anger" I said

"In the mean time I want to take a nap" I said and closed my eyes, darkness took over.

"She...dead" I heard someone cried, I jolt awake and sat up quickly.

"Yusuke she is...." Yusuke cut them off while crying

"Idiot I'm not dead" I said, but he didn't listen

"URIMESHI I'M NOT DEAD!!!!!" I yelled and hit his head.

"OW!" What the he----You're alive!" He tackled me to the ground hugging me, a brotherly hug. I squirmed.

"Hands off pervert!" I shouted at Yusuke.

Time skip

We are heading back to the human world on a ship. My hair turned back to natural pink one. I walked towards them and smiled.

"Guys I should get going now" I said

"What? But you can't! We're a family now" Mie said, I nodded.

"Yes Chieko you can't just leave" Yusuke agreed and so does everyone else, I shook my head.

"I will return do not worry about that. I just want to go back to my old home" I said sadly

"Okay but promise me you'll be back" Mie said hpefully, I nodded and smiled.

"I will besides I will have to kick Youko's ass before I die" I said, everyone laughed. I chuckled and stood up on the railing. And face them.

"Goodbye everyone!" I said

"Goodbye Chieko!" They chorus, I smiled at them

I wave goodbye and let myself fall. I transformed into my fox form and glide into the sky, I looked back at them before disappearing into the clouds........

I am finally free but what adventures will be waiting for me......I guess I have to find out.

End.......Or is it?