Chapter 8 Confessions

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu Yu Hakusho, only Chieko, Mie and other characters. The plot is also mine. So enjoy! ^-^

Chieko's POV

            I don't know why Kurama's face keep on appearing on my mind. Damn this I can't sleep, I want to sleep but I can't all I dream about was Kurama and it pissed me off since my heart keep on tighten everytime the image of Kurama getting hurt on my mind appear. I mentally slapped myself and scold on why I should focus on winning the tournament and pushed this feeling s aside but can I? I guess not.

             I went to Kieko's room and knocked, she opened the door and smiled whem she saw me and let me in. I sat on her bed taking my mask off and looked at her.

"So Chieko what brings you here?" She asked

"Well I need some advise. I can't sleep I mean I tried but I can't!  Everytime I closed my eyes Kurama's face keep on popping out and when I had a flashback on what happened earlier my heart tighten. Please Kieko can you tell me what's going on?" I said laying my back on her bed, she smiled and took my hand on hers.

"There is only one thing I know and that is your INLOVE with him!" She squealed happily

"I'm what with who?" I asked

"Chieko you are inlove with Kurama" she repeated smiling

"How could you be so sure?" I asked

"Well what will you do if he was hanging out with another girl?" Kieko asked

"I will tear her to shred!" I growled, Kieko laughed at my reaction.

"There is your proof, jealousy. Trust me I know and I think he likes you too" she said, I smiled and hugged her

"Thanks Kieko that help alot, I better get going its late" I said she nodded and I got out.

            My thoughts are racing. I wanted to tell him but at the same time I don't, I sighed and decided to tell him. I will wait till morning came.

Time skip

            I was on the clearing waiting for Kurama, I left a letter on the boy's room for him to meet me here. I layed under the tree closing my eyes, I have my mask on my didn't bother on bringing my hood to my head I just layed there waiting patiently for him. I caught his scent in the air signaling he is getting near so I got up and went to the center of the clearing and sat on the boulder there. Soon enough he emerge from the shadows, I brought my head down as my heart racing again. I am nervous but I want to get this out of my chest. He was now right infront of me, I stood up and faced him taking my mask off. He knew that this is serious from the fact that I won't remove it in an open area like this one but my identity didn't bother me now I just want to talk to him this way not behind my mask for him to take it seriously and not thinking like this is all a bad joke.

"Kurama I want to talk to you" I said softly, looking at him dead in the eyes my emotions are flowing serious, nervous and scared.

"What is it?" He asked

"It should be important consedering you remove your mask on an open clearing such as this one" he looked around

"Kurama.....I think .....I think I love......you......" I said softly casting my head down as my bangs covered my eyes, I sneak a glance at him through my back and his eyes widen shock and surprised along with panic were in them and ithers that I couldn't tell.

"I'm sorry I know I am ot supposed to consedering you are my friend, I understand that you couldn't return the feelings back but I hope this confession of mine won't ruined our friendship. I'm sorry......." I look up with him with sadness in my eyes, with out thinking I tiptoed and pulled his collar kissing him.

            Before he could react I pulled away wide eyed as blood rushed in my cheeks tinted them pink. There is a strange feeling that i felt that all of this is wrong, I stepped back and made a run for it. I wore my mask again and pulled my hood. I don't care where I was going I just want to get away from him, it was embarrassing!

            I sighed as I made a stop. I was half an island away from him now, I layed in the grass my mind racing on what he would reacted earlier. I am sure he hates me now........

Kurama's POV

            After Chieko left earlier. I tried to call for her but she is too far away to hear me, I sighed as I walked back to the hotel and into my room. The others are on the arena watching the fight.

Youko, Chieko just confessed to me that she loves me.....

She what? Are you possitive about this Shuichi?

Yes I am, she confessed earlier this morning. Youko I am scared, I am begin to take the liking of her as well but what if she found out? This is going to be a huge mess

Yes I am aware of that. I can feel you emotions towards her and I am begin to like her as well but in our situation this is going to be difficult.

Yes it is, I still feared she would go after my human mother.

Yes but didn't she told already that she will leave her be if I remove the collar. Shuichi this secret of our is going to turn up sooner or later and we need to prepare what will happened. If push comes to shove we will fight her off despite our feelings towards her.

I understand

             I layed there on he bed thinking over things. I am aware that she will eventually find out but I just hope I got a chance to tell her before somebody else does........