Alternate Ending

When their eyes met, they stayed stuck like that for what felt like a life time. They stared deeply into one another's eyes. The birds continued to sing in the background as the pair gazed into each other's eyes.

"Well do you have my drink Taiga-kun?" Aki asked, sticking out her hand for the bottle. He handed her the bottle and sat down next to her. "I didn't think that you were going to carry me out of the wedding." Aki told him, making him blush. Scratching the nape of his next, he replied, "I didn't think I was going to do anything either. But I did, all for you. Can I say something?" Aki's blue orbs took in his facial expression and nodded.

"I met you in such an embarrassing way. I called you Kuroko's hot girlfriend. The moment I laid eyes on you, I knew that you were the most beautiful person I have ever met. Remember the Kaijo game? I was a little over determined and you did that thing with covering my eyes and all. It seriously calmed me down. The action intrigued me and I wanted to get to know you better. There hasn't ever been a person who could calm me down that fast before. And look, you're that person that calmed me down in a matter of a few seconds. We started hanging out more at school and I was so interested in getting to know you even better. Then that one game where you promised to watch me. I didn't think you would come. I was disappointed but then you came and shocked me by hugging me. And then that thing with Aomine happened where he kissed you. You were obviously distracted by it and you thought I didn't know but I did. This feeling arose in my chest. It was tight and a little hard to breath. After the game where I lost to Aomine, I couldn't look at you in the eyes. I was ashamed and pissed at myself for not being able to beat him. So I came to your house to apologise. You were even angry at me. I was so relieved. I thought, maybe you would hate me. And then the next day, I woke up with you in my arms. It made me think, what if I woke up everyday like this. I immediately shook off the thought, it was immoral of me to think that way. That day that Momoi came to the club and you told her that Aomine cared about her. I realised how selfless you were. You despise her and yet you go and comfort her. Even when you like Aomine. I couldn't stop the explicit thoughts running through my head at the hot spring when I saw you in a towel. And then I was told by Aomine himself that you loved to wear his hoodie. I was feeling a little left out and jealous. After winning the first game at the Winter Cup, we had that party and then are there. I realised that I really like you. And the very thought of you being in Aomine's arms made my blood boil. I know Aki, somewhere in your heart you still like Aomine. But please, let me make you forget him. He'll do nothing but hurt you. I'll make you fall in love with me. Just like how I fell in love with you."

The speech was responded to with a worried smile. "Are you sure you wanna do this with me? I still like Ao-kun. What if I don't fall in love with you?" Aki questioned. Kagami shook his head and replied, "Don't worry. You will fall hard for me. I promise." A smile spread onto her face. "Well you're off to a good start. I could fall right now."

---