Chapter Two: Payback

A/N Yay, chappy 2! Again, this is my first story, so tell me how you like it and if u have any suggestions for it, i'm all ears, just message me them, or leave them in the comments below :).

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Juliets POV:

We had made a list of pranks we could, and would, pull on Fiona. I bet you're wondering why I would want to pull pranks on her. Well, she pulled a prank on Matty boy that in the end got him suspended from school for 3 days, and no-one, and I mean NO-ONE MESSES WITH MY MATTY BOY. That little she-devil dyed all of his clothes, even his gym clothes pink, not faded pink, but HOT FREAKING PINK!!! Now you're wondering how that will get you suspended, well, she managed to convince the principal that he assaulted her, forcing her into a car, and, you know, do it, but, she used her perfect reflexes and her strength to get free *says in girly voice*.We have been sitting in Matt's bedroom for the past hour and this is what we came up with:

1) Gluing all of her make-up to the counter.

2) Put jello crystals in her toilet making the water solid and un-able to flush.

3) Put puke green hair dye in her shampoo.

4) Put purple dye in her tooth paste, turning her teeth purple.

5) Replacing all her 'good' clothes with 'bad' ones.

That was what we had come up with, not much, but we don't want to KILL her..... maybe...... hmmmm..... hmhmhmhahahaHAHAHAMWAHAHAHAHABWAHAHAHAHAH.....hmhmhm..... We finished the list and planned to do this on Monday, since Mondays are already the worst day of the week. Since we finished the list planing our revenge, we decided to watch a movie. I immediately ran to the shelf were he kept the movies. I picked Monte Carlo.

"MONTE CARLOOOOOOOOOO" I screamed.

"NOOOOOOOOO" all the boys screamed. "THAT'S A CHICK FLICK, DUDE, HOW DO YOU EVEN HAVE THAT MOVIE?!?!?!!?!"

"JULIET MADE MEEEEEEEEE!" Matt screamed as well.

"YOU GUYS PICKED THE LAST MOVIE, SO WE GET THIS ONE." all the girls screamed back. 

"Fineeeeee" the guys mumbled.

I just smiled and put in the movie. I sat on the couch and serenity was on my right and Matt on my left. I made it a hour into the movie and then got really tiered. I yawned really big and stretched.

"You can go to sleep, I'll wake you up" Matt whispered in my ear.

"Thanks" I whispered back.

I layed my head down on his shoulder and soon fell asleep. I woke up and tryed to get up, only to find that I couldn't. I looked down to find Matt's arms wrapped around me. I turned around in his arms and saw that he was sleeping. Just then, I got the most brilliant beyond brilliant idea that only I could have thought of, well, maybe some other people in the world could of, but hey, I have to pretend I'm special at some point of time. I wriggled out of his arms and fell to the ground, I got up and grabbed some ketchup. I sprayed it all around the floor and layed down, squirting some by my heart, I knew Matt wouldn't be upset at the mess, cause I knew he can control things with his mind, yeah, awesome right?!?!!?!?

I had the plan all formed in my mind, so I screamed "BLOODY MURDERER!!!!"

That was all it took, so I shut my eyes and slowed down my breathing to look dead, yeah, I'm that skilled :D. Matty fell of of the couch like he was tasered, looked around, and saw me on the floor, his face when he fell of was priceless. It was all I could do to keep from laughing my ass off. He looked shocked then worried. He ran up to me and felt for my pulse, I figured out I could 'stop' it altogether, another one of my powers, so I did just that. His face fell when he couldn't find it and rushed to the phone like a mad man.