Prologue: Lovely Sin and Wicked Lies

**** MAY 22, 2017: I wrote this when I was in high school and theres a shit ton of grammar mistakes and the beginning to this story towards the middle of it is like cringe worthy and I was trying to figure out the plot whilst uploading and its bad but don't worry, I'm going to rewrite this entire book. If you want to continue reading it, go for it. :D ******

___________________________________

THIS IS A LESBIAN BOOK! 

If you don't like these type of books, then I suggest you hit that back button and read something else. If you dig this, then go right ahead and read. 

***BEWARE****

NEEDS MAJOR EDITING AND I AM ALSO REWRITING THE WHOLE STORY IN ORDER TO PUBLISH IT BUT IF YOU GUYS ARE COOL WITH THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES THEN GO AHEAD READ YO. (YOU GUYS CAN ALSO TELL ME WHERE THE MISTAKES ARE)

© Copyright  All Rights Reserved 

"And don't you dare, don't you dare, 

Say you ever loved me or even tell me that you cared 
Cause you knew what you were doing and you know just what you've done 
How dare you say you miss me with your spit still on his tongue.
I am broken. I am beaten. I'm mistreated and I'm torn. 
I am cold with no direction but I'm lost without your warmth. 
I'm trying hard to find some hope that I might get the chance to breathe.
Get off my mind, give back my heart and get the fuck away from me!"

_________________________________________________________________________

Broken Hearts & Lonely Stars:

Prologue: Lovely Sins and Wicked Lies

That feeling when the whole world stops and reality slaps you across the face for not seeing the many hints it tossed you... Yeah, that was happening to me.

I glared at the photo on the screen of Chelsea's phone, her words muted as the anger burned through my veins. How could I be so stupid?! I felt like punching the locker, fighting with some random girl or guy for no reason, I even felt like punching Chelsea in the face but instead, I remained expressionless and heartless like everyone knew me as. My grip on the iPhone tightened as my anger intensified. When you thought you could actually love someone after caging that poisonous feeling inside you in a cave and never letting it spring free was now being spat on. After all the months I told myself not to let her crawl under my skin to just be a fling backfired.

I felt...used.

All the meaningless lies, the false love she'd told me everyday was nothing to her but a cynical game. I was used to make her crush notice her even more. I was used to the extent that I was her answer to every guy asking her out. I was nothing but a mindless trophy at her side, believing her wicked lies. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs, bash my forehead against the wall until blood stained its boring white color. I wanted to beat myself up for letting this happen. I hated myself at that moment. Hated the fact that I let her win...

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this, man," Chelsea squeezed my shoulder affectionately as I gave her phone back.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair as a figure caught my eye. The way her thin hips moved as she walked, her golden brown hair swaying as she smiled at the guys who passed by her, clutching her bag to her side, as those chocolate brown eyes hid the truth. I leaned against the locker, crossing my arms underneath my breasts as Chelsea gave me a sad smile before leaving me face my problems.