Chapter 8

The Next Day

Dani's P.O.V.

I woke up to the sound of my dad yelling for me, I heard him scream my name so I quickly got out of bed to see what was going on.

He was in the kitchen with my mom, he looked at me.

Me: What's going on?
Dad: Oh hey Dani guess what I woke up to?

He had a crazy look in his eyes.

Me: W- What?
Dad: I woke up to a email from my friend showing me a tweet of that Austin guy
Me: What did it say?
Dad: GOD DAMN DON'T ACT STUPID YOU KNOW WHAT TWEET IM TALKING ABOUT. I SAID NO MORE BOYS AND YOU GET A NEW BOYFRIEND? NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT ITS AUSTIN. I'VE HEARD SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT HIM I DON'T NEED HIM AROUND YOU.

Him yelling was absolutely terrifying I'd always have to hold my tears back.

Me: You don't know him like I do.
Dad: WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME?

I was just scared and my mom didn't do a thing to defend me because she knew he would go off on her.

Me: Noth-Nothing.
Dad: "You don't know him like I do" (he said mockingly) that dumb ass has only been back for a day and you think you know him.

I walked back to my room.. How could my dad say that? He hasn't even given Austin one look in person.

---------------------------------------------------------
Dani's P.O.V.

I was locked up in my room and it was now ten at night. I had been on twitter and on and off Skype with Serena and Sarah. Austin texted me here and there and he texted me again.

Austin: Let's go to the carnival. I already invited the guys.

It was the last day the carnival was going to be in town.

Me: Austin you know I can't go.
Austin: C'mon I'll pick you up and take you home after.
Me: I'm not going.
Austin: Just sneak out.
Me: You're absolutely insane, no.
Austin: It'll be fun
Me: Good I hope you and the guys have fun.
Austin: Dani it's time for you to break some rules
Me: No.
Austin: See you in thirty minutes. If you don't come out I'm going in your house.
Me: You better not.
Austin: Or what? You're going to tell the teacher?(he mocked me)

I was scared out of my mind about all of this. My dad left off on a fowl note and if Austin came or if he knew I snuck out he'd probably send me with my Aunt, who lived in New York.

You probably think "Oh but that doesn't sound bad at all" would you like to be moved off guard and leave your friends? I didn't think so.

-----------------
Dani's P.O.V.

When it came down to the last 15 minutes taking a risk was better than flat out getting caught. I quickly got dressed.

---------------
Austin's P.O.V.

I picked up the crew then last but not least I drove to Dani's.

Zach texted her then she came out through the gate from her backyard.

She was wearing white skinny jeans, a black muscle shirt with a white cross on it, a black beanie, and white and black vans.

I made Robert get out of the passengers seat so Dani could sit there.

Me: You okay?
Dani: Nope.

She said nervously but I just laughed then drove.

------------------------------------------------------------
Dani's P.O.V.

I was shaking when I got out of the car, not because it was cold it was because I was scared of getting caught.

Austin walked up to me and just looked straight into my eyes.

Austin: Just relax.

His husky voice calmed me down just a tad.

I started walking towards the entrance but I was pulled back by Austin.

Me: What?
Austin: We're going through the back.
Me: Going or sneaking?
Austin: Both.
Me: You're full of bad ideas. No.
Austin: I mean you already snuck out what's it going to matter if you double it?
Me: Austin I'm not sneaking in.

He went up from behind me, slowly put his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear "Yes you are".

Alex: Austin don't force her.

Austin slid his arms off of me and turned to Alex.

Austin: Shut up. I'm not forcing anyone.

His tone changed a bit but it changed again when he talked to me.

Austin: C'mon

We all followed Austin to the back. He climbed the gate then opened it for us.

-----------------
Dani's P.O.V.

Surprisingly I actually had fun with the guys and I never got caught.

------------------------------------------------------------
One month later, August

Dani's P.O.V.

Within that month Austin went around doing a few meet and greets but now it had been two days since he was back.

Today was pretty big because Austin was coming over for dinner. It was not at all my idea for this to happen. It was my dads and he was still mad that we were going out.

I was up in my room on the phone with Serena until the door bell rang and I knew exactly who it was.

I told Serena good bye while rushing down the stairs to get the door before anyone else did.

I opened the door and almost dropped my phone.

Austin: What's wrong?
Me: (I whispered yelled to him) WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
Austin: Since your dad thinks I'm full of bad news I'll show him what bad news is.

He had on an all black out fit, but for a top he wore just a black jacket without a shirt under and he was fully revealing his toned abs and to go along with that look I could tell he had on black eyeliner.

Me: Zip your jacket up.
Austin: No.

After that response he push me out of the way a bit and went up to my room.

I tried to pull him back.

Me: Austin you can't go up there I'm going to get in trouble.
Austin: Ill take the blame for it
Me: Austin just stop

By the time Austin was up the stairs and opening my door I heard my dad clear his throat from down the stairs.

Dad: Dani who is that?
Me: Oh umm you know it's.. It's Austin

I said with a fake smile trying to cover up how nervous I was.

Austin turned around.

Austin: Whaddup?

My dad gave him a mean look then pulled me to the kitchen.

Dad: Dani that is exactly the kinda of guy I don't want you with. How do you even like that? He's ugly, you're so stupid to even let him in this house I want him out of here, you can forget about dinner.

He then stormed off to him room and slammed the door.

He whispered screamed every word to me so Austin couldn't know how he was like.

This time I let a tear out. I turned to the left and saw Austin with a confused and a mix of sad on his face.

I went up to him.

Me: I'm really sorry but you have to leave.
Austin: Are you okay?

He said while removing my tears away.

Me: No, yeah I'm fine.

By the look in his eyes I know he heard every word that my dad said.

Me: I'm sorry.
Austin: I know you are. It's okay.

We walked out the door together and then he pulled me into a hug. I whispered into his ear.

Me: I don't think you're ugly. You're perfect..

He ended the hug with a smile.

Austin: Text me later.
Me: Sure thing.

--------------------------------------------------------
Austin's P.O.V.

I really didn't care what Dani's dad thinks of me. I don't care what this town thinks of me. I really just don't care at this point. All I need is my music, and the people that support me with me being me.

The people that don't like me are the ones that don't even know me, they go by what they've heard of me. Maybe I'm not the best guy to hang around with but I've already got my own friends that would never leave.

---------------

I was up in my room trying not to go insane with all my thoughts. I just had to push all of that away so I went back to Dani's house.

I walked to the gate then jumped over it. I walked to the back of her house to where her room window was. I texted her to open her window, she questioned but I didn't respond.

There was a tree next to her window so I climbed it. I reached her balcony and tapped on the window so she knew I was there, she was on her laptop and she jumped at the knocks, she turned to face me. She quickly got up and opened the window.

Dani: What are you doing here?
Me: I had to get my mind off somethings..
Dani: Oh... Well you can make yourself comfortable... Just don't make a lot of noise.

She seemed really calm at the moment, I take it as she was upset about what happened earlier so she was in a whatever mood.

She looked really cute, her hair was up in a messy bun, she had on some I guess mint sweats and a grey top, which on the back was see-through black lace.

She went back to her desk and sat on her chair.

I sat down on the side of her bed. I saw something move in the blanket so I got up really fast.

----------------
Dani's P.O.V.

I turned to see Austin having a little freak out.

Me: What's wrong?
Austin: What the fuck was that?
Me: What was what?
Austin: Something moved in your bed

I giggled

Austin: Why are you laughing?

I walked up to my bed and removed the blanket.

Me: Because that was my dog

I picked him up and walked over to Austin.

Me: See
Austin: Oh... I knew that
Me: Sure you did.

I examined Austin and noticed that he added on a white shirt under his jacket, his hair was cute and scruffy as always and his eye were the perfect green at the moment.

I remembered that I had to feed my dog while holding him.

Me: Hey Austin stay here, I gotta go down stairs to feed my dog.
Austin: Okay... Don't trip down the stairs (he said while laughing)
Me: Oh thanks for the heads up you jerk
Austin: You're welcome.

----------------------------------------

Austin's P.O.V.

I walked around her room, looking at all her stuff, I jumped when I heard the door open.

Dani: Oh sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.(she said while shutting the door)
Me: No it's okay.... So where's your dog?
Dani: I left him downstairs in his cage with water and food.... Speaking of food.. Are you hungry? I can go make some food and bring it up-

She was almost half way out the door before I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me.

Me: Just kiss me

I closed the door behind her and leaned in, she didn't move away so I kissed her. I had her up against the door.... This may have been a way of me taking my frustration out.

She kissed back the same way... Maybe she was doing the same by taking her frustration out.

She stopped, I was almost out of breath so I was panting.

Dani: Austin are you okay? Is there something bothering you?
Me: Why do you ask?
Dani: I felt like you were taking your anger out by being aggressive with me... What's bothering you?

I walked over to her bed and sat down, looking at the floor.

Me: I can't stand being home.... My grandmas there and she... She's not good
Dani: What do you mean?
Me: She's getting really sick.. I love her... A lot... But I can't stand even looking at her at this point.

--------------
Dani's P.O.V.

A tear fell on the floor from Austin's face.

I walked over to him and lifted up his chin and wiped his tears away. His eye were even greener than before.

I didn't know what else to do other than kiss him. He kissed back ever so passionately.

He took off his leather jacket, but at the same time I stopped kissing him.

I looked at his left bicep, it had a snake tattoo cuffing around it. I couldn't help but touch it.

Austin: I got that a few weeks ago... It reminds me to remain strong even when there's something trying to tug me back.
Me: I like it.
Austin: Really?
Me: Yea... Hey do you wanna go out and eat?
Austin: Are you allowed to go out?
Me: No but my parents don't need to know.
Austin: Oh... Then sure
Me: Wait.

I went into my restroom and grabbed a makeup wipe.

I walked back to Austin and removed the eyeliner he was wearing from earlier.

Austin chuckled then said "Thanks", I responded with "you're welcome" and a kiss on the cheek.

Austin: Maybe it would be better for me just to head home... I really don't want to cause trouble for you.
Me: It's whatever you want
Austin: Okay... I'll talk to you later(he said before leaving me a kiss on the cheek).

_________________________________
End of chapter.

I apologise for not updating until now. I'll leave this short and say I was busy because I was. I hope you liked this update. Leave a Comment below and don't forget to Vote! I don't know when I'll be updating again but I'm already working on the next chapter.