Chapter 7

I pulled away from Austin and looked to the right, where I heard the voice coming from.
------------------------------------

It was Sam.. He looked me straight in the eyes and had this unforgettable look on his face. He was completely taken off guard and so was I.

Sam: Dani?
Me: I-

I freaked and ran inside.

----------------
Austin's P.O.V.

It had been such a long time since I felt those sparks with Dani, but we were interrupted by I'm thinking Sam, he looked a bit different from when I last saw him. I don't know why Dani acted like that when he showed up... She was still single... Right?

Or maybe she was scared that he would tell her dad?

Whatever her problem was I didn't need to know. I kissed her like I wanted to so I didn't need to know... It's not like she's madly in love with me.
----------
Dani's P.O.V.

Sam went after me inside. He found me in the kitchen.

Me: What are you doing here? (My voice was a bit shaky at the moment)
Sam: What am I doing here? God dammit Dani.

He said while turning his head to the side then looking down while tears started flowing down his face.

Me: I- Im s-
Sam: What are you doing here? You said you weren't coming... It's okay that you went without telling me but its the fact that I showed up and saw you kissing that douche bag.
Me: I don't know what you want me to say so all I'm saying I'm sorry.

By this time Alex, Sarah, and Austin walked in.

Austin: Dani what's going on?
Sam: "What's going on?" WHAT'S GOING ON IS THAT YOU KISSED MY GIRLFRIEND.
Austin: Girlfriend? Dani you're dating him?
Dani: Yeah...
Sam: So you didn't even tell him we were dating?
Me: Sam I didn't know that was going to happen it just did.
Sam: Okay so if I go up to some girl and we kiss its not my fault?
Me: I get what your saying. Yes it's my fault, yes I kissed back. It's all my fault I'm sorry.

Sam turned from sad to mad and it looked like he was going to take it out on Austin, he went up to him.

Sam: Why are you back here? Go back to Florida no one wants you here. (He said while pushing one of his shoulders).

Austin's eyes had rage in them... Not good.

He pushed Sam back.

Austin: You shouldn't have done that.

By now they were fighting, Austin had Sam in a head lock. Sam twisted out of it and punched Austin.

I was just in shock.

Me: STOP IT
Alex: AUSTIN QUIT IT

Sarah, Alex and I tried to pull them apart but they were too strong.

The next think I knew they were on the floor, then Austin pinned him down and stated punching him.

Me: AUSTIN STOP

I yelled for the crew to come and they came running and pulled Austin off of Sam.

Austin was still pissed off so they had to continue holding him back. I helped Sam up and his left eye was starting to bruise.

Me: Oh and thank you Alex for making this the worst day ever.. I knew I shouldn't have come. (I said while walking out the front door with Sam).

When we got to the car he gave me the keys so I could drive.

Me: To your house right?
Sam: Yes.

This car ride was going to be completely uncomfortable.

Sam: Why did you kiss him? What has he done? What does he have that I don't?

Before I could even speak he cut me off.

Sam: No just save it. We're through.
Me: But Sam-
Sam: Just keep driving.

-----------
Dani's P.O.V.

When we got to his house he got out of the car and started walking inside.

Me: How do I get home?
Sam: You can figure that out on your own you dumb bitch.

He walked up to me snatched his car keys, and pushed me to the ground and slammed his front door shut. At that moment it just hit me, he actually broke up with me. After all I did to convince my dad and actually make it work. The words that he just called me, the way he shoved me to the ground, I felt so hurt. Tears rolled down my face. I got up and started walk back to my house, this day couldn't get any worst.

While I was walking I heard a car following me. I turned around and saw that it was Alex's car, but it wasn't Alex driving. It was Austin.

-----------
Austin's P.O.V.

I had seen everything that happened with Dani and Sam back at his house. He pushed her to the ground and I saw her crying... I made that happen, it wasn't her fault it was mine. I should have finished Sam off when I was able.. He's lucky I took it easy on him. I saw Dani get up and she started walking so I slowly followed her. She stopped and so did I. She turned around, her dark brown hair perfectly twirled with the slight breeze. I looked up in the sky and saw a bunch of dark clouds, summer meant hurricane season it's just so weird that it happened so fast. She looked me straight in the eyes. I got out of the car and walked to her.

------------
Dani's P.O.V.

He got out of the car and walked to me. The sky was getting a bit dark, it matched my mind set at the moment.

Me: Austin?
Austin: Hey are you okay?

I tried to hide the fact that I was crying but he noticed, he came up to me and wiped my tears away with his thumbs, his hands were so warm.

Me: How much did you see?
Austin: Everything, look Sam's a jerk he doesn't deserve perfection.
Me: Perfection? You think I'm perfect?

He pulled me into a hug and whispered "absolutely".

That put a small smile on my face. He let go to talk to me.

Austin: Hey ill take you back to my place then ill drive you home... My mom never stops talking about you.
Me: Um I don't kn-
Austin: Just for a bit.
Me: Well since your driving then okay

-----------------------------------------------
Dani's P.O.V.

When we got to Austin's house it was already raining really bad. He parked right in front of his house. I was about to open the door.

Austin: Wait!
Me: What?

He stretched over to grab one of his jackets from the back seat.

Austin: Here put this on so you don't get wet.
Me: What about you?
Austin: Its okay, I'd rather get sick than you.

He was being really caring... Almost a different Austin.

We walked to the door then Austin rang the door bell.

Michele opened the door.

Michele: Hey Austin... And who's this?
Austin: Its Dani
Michele: What? You look different you got taller and prettier!
Me: Thank you Michele

She grabbed me into a hug then Austin took me up to his room.

-----------
Austin's P.O.V.

Austin: Damn it's been such a long time since I've been in here... I wonder if my Aunt brought Romo... Hey you wait here and let me check!
Me: Okay

It's also been such a long time since I've been in here.. I looked around and noticed that Austin left his phone on the bed. I picked it up and clicked the lock button, I looked at his lock screen and I was shocked... He had his lock screen as me... Me? Why me?

I put his phone back and looked out Austin's window. The rain looked so pretty.

I heard Austin knock on the wall so I knew he was there. I turned around and saw him carrying Romo.

Austin: I found him!

He then sat down on the side of his bed and got his phone.

Me: Nice lock screen.

Austin turned his head to face me quickly.

Austin: Thanks I think she should be a model. (He said while winking)

Me: So how's it been?
Austin: What do you mean?
Me: Well like you getting noticed, being on magazines and stuff like that
Austin: Its different.. But I like it, and you?
Me: Nothing really

He paused for a bit

Austin: Hey do you have a Instagram?
Me: Yeah

He tossed me his phone so I could type in my user then I tossed it back.

My phone started going off like crazy I saw Austin's user show up and he was liking all my pictures.

Me: Austin quit it
Austin: Why your pictures are amazing and you look so hot in them
Me: Ew shut up, but seriously stop your fans are going to get mad, they already hate me.
Austin: So if I comment something like "hot damn" on a picture of you-
Me: Don't.
Austin: Oops too late you should have said something earlier.
Me: Now they're going to think we're dating ugh
Austin: I won't mind...
Me: Aus-
Austin: Tell me that you didn't feel any sparks and ill stop.
Me: I can't tell you that. But while you were gone you went around dating hot blondes and don't bother denying it.
Austin: Okay, yes I did. But I thought you moved on so I tried to do the same. None of those relationships worked they were only in for the fame... You're the only one that's not. Just stay there.

He came went over to me and kissed me. He stood me up and pinned me to the wall. I pushed him off a bit.

Me: Can you take me home?
Austin: Don't do this to me. You've been driving me crazy just please will you be my girlfriend?
Me: Not right now.
Austin: What made you fall for me the first time?

I had to think for a bit then it came to me.

Me: When you sang to me.

Austin then grabbed his guitar.

Austin: I'm going to sing my new song for you, it's called "Say Somethin".

He started strumming it but then stopped...

Austin: No wait I'm gonna sing something else.

He started playing his guitar again. Then he sang

"You got that smile
That only heaven can make
I'll pray to God every day
That you keep that smile

Yeah, you are my dream
There's not a thing I won't do
I'll give my life up for you
'Cause you are my dream

And, baby, everything that I have is yours
You will never go cold or hungry
I'll be there when you're insecure
Let you know that you're always lovely"

He continued to sing "Right Next to You". When he finished I clapped for him.

Austin: So... Will you go out with me?
Me: Hmm
Austin: Go out with me or sing with me for a little video on Mobli.
Me: I'll sing with you.
Austin: But you can't sing
Me: I know
Austin: Wow well okay we're going to sing "No Air"
Me: Like the cover that you and Alyssa did?
Austin: How do you know?
Me: I've watched your covers, your channel isn't private gosh.
Austin: Well okay then..

He turned on his laptop and pulled out his old microphone then logged on to his mobli account.

Me: The whole song?
Austin: No you just sing that little bit of the start and ill sing the little piece that follows it.

Me: I'm not facing the camera though.
Austin: Fine.

He pressed record and announced what we were going to do then started the background music.

I started singing.

-------------
Austin's P.O.V.

She turned the opposite direction of the camera, took a deep breath and started.

Dani: If I should die before I wake
It's 'cause you took my breath away
Losing you is like living in a world with no air...

My mouth fell open and I gasped, she sounded amazing. Her voice was almost the same as Ariana Grande's. I was completely taken off guard. I paused the music.

---------
Dani's P.O.V.

I turned around to see Austin while I was singing and his mouth was wide open it was hilarious. He gasped at the end and stopped the music.

Me: Do I sound that horrible?
Austin: Will you marry me?
Me: What?
Austin: I didn't know you could sing like that!
Me: I know... Now it's your turn.

He pressed play on the music and sang.

Austin: I'm here alone, didn't wanna leave. My heart won't move, it's incomplete.
Wish there was a way that I can make you understand..

He then cut the video and stopped the music.

Austin: Will you go out with me?
Me: Umm.. Okay.

I finally gave into him.

Austin: BUT WHYYYY... Wait did you say "okay"?
Me: Yeah...
Austin: Are you serious?
Me: Pretty much

A smile grew on his face from ear to ear he looked so happy and cute.

Austin: Do you want to stay for dinner? My moms making food
Me: I would love to, but-
Austin: But???
Me: I have to get home so my dad won't get mad at me.
Austin: Oh well then let's go.

We walked down stairs and it was still raining. Austin told Michele where we were going and she told him that she would drive because of the rain.

I still had Austin's jacket on and we were walking to the car, he put his arms around me.

He opened the at door for me and then he sat right next to me.

Michele started the car and we were off.

Austin: Mom
Michele: Yes?
Austin: Did you know Dani could sing?
Michele: She can?
Austin: Yeah, wait let me pull up the video.

He showed me all the tweets and comments it got and some of them were really nice.

Austin: Mom I'm just gonna play it loud so you can hear.
Michele: Okay

He played it and we watched the video together. Austin's reaction to me in the video was priceless! I started cracking up then it ended.

Michele: Dani where did you learn how to sing like that?
Me: I watched a lot of videos of people singing and I got a few vocal lessons.
Michele: Well your voice is really good!
Me: Thank you!

By now we were in front of my house.

Me: Thank you for the ride
Michele: You're welcome!

I got out of the car and Austin followed.

Me: No stay in the car my dad doesn't know I was with you. (I said while handing him back his jacket).
Austin: Then text me or Skype me.
Me: Okay bye

-------------
Dani's P.O.V.

I walked inside and was stopped by my dad.

Dad: Where have you been?
Me: With Sarah and Serena.
Dad: Really? That wasn't any of their cars and I saw a boy get out of the car. Who was it?

My dad had a scary look in he eye, the one I was terrified of.

Me: It- it was Austin...
Dad: AUSTIN? WHAT HAPPENED TO SAM?
Me: We broke up.
Dad: NO MORE BOYS AND YOUR GROUNDED FOR LIEING.
Me: Yes sir.

Him yelling was like a nightmare. I ran up to my room and my dog followed me. I hugged my dog and tried not to think about what just happened.

I got a text from Austin, it read "Hey are you okay I heard some yelling before I left".

I texted back "Yeah, it was my dad... I'm grounded"

Austin: I'm going to Skype you when I get home.. What's your user?

-----------
Dani's P.O.V.

I was on twitter. I decided to follow a few mahomies that were being nice. I followed: SexMahone, AustinsCrew, AustinsBarbie, LaughingMahone, DreamOnForeverx, MeNinjaPanda, AustinsGucciBag, MakeItMahone, PotatoOrRadish, StrongMahomie, MahoneThrust, and CheetahMahone

Then Austin called me on Skype. I noticed that he was shirtless.

Austin: Hey!
Me: Hi!
Austin: I noticed that you followed some mahomies
Me: And how would you know that?
Austin: I'm on your profile and I'm looking at who you're following
Me: Oh
Austin: So why are you grounded?
Me: I don't want to talk about it.
Austin: Okay.. Well thank you for giving my fans a chance
Me: No, thank them for giving me one.
Austin: Should I announce that we're dating?
Me: Only if you want to... It doesn't matter to me.
Austin: Well I'm going to tweet it so here's a fair warning that your twitter is going to be blown up.
Me: Okay

-------------------------------------------------
Dani's P.O.V.

It was getting pretty late so me and Austin said goodnight and then I went to sleep.

__________________________
End of chapter. Sorry for updating it later than usual but hey it's still Saturday for me. All the twitters in this chapter are real and they are some of my favorites! So um leave a Comment below and don't forget to Vote! I made this chapter long so you're welcome haha.