Akatsuki kittys, Chp. 12

~ With yuki ~ yuki's pov

I woke up in a cold dark room chained to the wall. 'oh great im with the most creepist dude in the world' i thought but then the door opened light shining in, "ah good your awake" kabuto said and i growled "let me go!" i yelled trying to get out of the chains but he just laughed "you wont be able to get out of those that easily" he said and i sighed "just what do you want from me?" i asked but he just smirked "you'll see my dear" he said and i groaned but just as i thought it was creepy enough orochimaru came in 'great just great creepy dudes plus girl chained up equals creepy things' i thought to myself and as i was thinking over what they were gonna do orochimaru came over to me and injected some blue liquid in my arm and i yelped out in pain "OW!" i yelled and he just laughed and then let me go and i fell and hit my butt, "oi whats with letting me go" i said and they just smirked "you'll see soon" was all they said before throwing me outside. "ok if that wasn't weird then i dont know what is" i said standing up, "i got to get home" i said running off back towards the house but then i stopped mid stream and i reached in my pocket "whats this?" i said as i looked at a bottle with pink liquid but i noticed it had writing on it 'grow up potion' and i smiled "this will turn them back to normal!" i said and i darted off back to the house with good news. As i was running i bumped into something and when i looked up i saw tobi. "tobi!" i yelled hugging him "yuki-chan is ok?" tobi asked hugging back "mhm and look this will fix you guys" i said showing him the bottle and he squeeled and i giggled, Tobi quickly pick me up and started running back and i giggled "go go go tobi!" i yelled but then something came to me why am i acting like a little kid but i brushed it off. After 3 minutes of running my body began to burn and i was in alot of pain "to-tobi!" i cried "yuki-chan" tobi said as he looked at my glowing body "hurry to-tobi" i said and he nodded speeding up back to my house.

~ At yuki's house ~ Akatsuki pov

We were waiting for tobi to get back from his serch for yuki. "its been 10 minutes" kisame said "maybe he's dead,un" deidara said "or maybe he cant find her" sasori added and they all broke out in agurment on were he was. "oi look there he is!" hidan yelled pointing and we all saw tobi carrying a small object "it is them,he found yuki,un" deidara yelled, we all were standing there waiting for them to come a bit close. When tobi came up they saw yuki sleeping in his arms and they all quietly took her in and layed her down to bed.

~ next moring ~ akatsuki pov

We all were sitting around waiting for yuki to wake up when we heard foot steps running down the hall and we all turned to see a little yuki, "uh guys we have a problem" yuki said annd we all went wide eyed.

What do you think? To clear up two bottles of weird liquids what did the blue one do to yuki?And now that the akatsuki has taken the pink liquid there back to there normal age, oh btw i didn't add it in here but theres a 3 bottle but what does it do?

pic is of the little bottles