What if...(1)

What If I Disappeared?

So, I started thinking about this because of a video I saw. It took the song 'If I Die Young' (it was a cover, but I liked it more), and it applied it to if Prussia had really disappeared as a person.

(I'll put on a link to it later, but I'm on my iPod so, ya' know XD)

I just wanted to ask you all, friends, role players, and readers:

Readers:

What would you do if you woke up one day and I was no longer on Wattpad?

That means my stories would be gone, I wouldn't be able to talk to you and make friends by doing that!

Roleplayers:

What would you do if you woke up one day and I could no longer roleplay with you?

My characters would be gone and so would my chaotic twists!

Internet friends~:

What would you do if you woke up one day and you could no longer contact me?

That means, no more Wattpad, no more Skype, and I'd make a new YouTube account so you wouldn't find me.

Real life friends!:

What would you do if you woke up one day and I had disappeared?

You wouldn't see me at school, when you visited my state (for those who moved away), or ever again.

For everyone who read this:

What would you do if you found out that I'd died?

Maybe you heard it from my real life friends that're on Wattpad, or maybe you will have known my name and heard it on the news.

So...

What would you do?