Acknowledgements

Crikey, I honestly thought I'd never actually get to this bit.  Thank you so much for joining me on this journey which has taken 3 years, 7 months and 17 days!  I really can't believe it's actually finished.  It's not pretty, there are some huge plot holes that need to be fixed and my punctuation and grammar leave a lot to be desired, but hey it's done and I've written my first novel.  All 160,000 words of it.  

So firstly, I need to thank everyone who has read this story, especially for all your kind comments and votes. It has truly meant the world to me. I never expected ten reads, so to get to over 3 million is mind blowing.  You guys truly rock!

Next, thank you to my dear husband, James and my children, Jack and Rose, to whom this book is dedicated.  

A special thank you to my friends in the Wattpad Retirement Home (you know who you are).  I am forever grateful for your kind words, your rude words and your endless support.

Finally, the biggest thank you must go to Melissa aka @SomewhatDistracted for her incredible support.  Without her, this book would never have been completed.  Rarely a day has gone by over the last three years that we've not messaged each other.   And even though we live 4881 miles apart (according to Google) and have never actually met, she has become one of my closest friends. Her input into this book has been immeasurable and I am eternally grateful to her.  Please go and check out her books, she is a fabulous writer. 

Love and best wishes,

Mel