Chapter 15

I smiled softly before snapping out of my trance as I remembered Zayn hates me “Louis, Zayn don’t hate you no more. Zayn understands what it’s like now” he smiled softly. I nodded and morphed into my tiger form and walked over to him “Zayn don’t be fr-frig scared, Louis helping” Harry soothed and Zayn nodded. I lifted my paw and gripped the chains beneath my claws and pulled, I heard the chain snap and I walked back to where my boxers were and morphed into my human form and scrambled for my boxers “right, I need to try and contact Niall” I sighed “use the rectangle!” Zayn cried pulling out his phone. I nodded and looked for my number and remembered Zayn deleted it so I typed the number in before calling “hello?” An Irish accent came “Niall! Get to my old house. NOW!” I ordered “okay boo, meet me outside” Niall rushed and put the phone down.

“Okay, let’s go” I said. As we got to the bottom of the stairs, there was Mark pointing a gun at me “one move and I kill you” he stated clocking the gun “open up! Police!” a cry came and I breathe out. I heard a shot and a searing pain in my leg before Mark ran to the back door but ran into an officer “get him to a hospital!” I heard someone cry before everything went black. “Louis, I don’t know if you can hear this but, I miss you. You’ve been out for nearly a month. You-you nearly died in surgery, over the time you’ve been out I’ve realised something, I love you Louis Tomlinson! You’re my life. You’re the one I want to spend my life with, marry, have kids of our own. I want a life with you, just please. Please come back to me, you need to know though, I’m going back on tour, I’ve made Liam promise to call me if you wake up, even if you don’t I’ve told him to call me. I love you tiger, wake up soon” the voice silenced and I felt a weight on my lips, willing myself I kissed back with everything I could.

From there, the darkness was too much, I willed myself to open my eyes but it made me too tired “come on Lou! Wake up before I leave for tour come on baby please!” I heard Niall whimper, I opened my eyes and I saw a bright light, when my vision returned “LOUIS!” Niall beamed “Ni-Niall” I rasped and he handed me some water “thanks” I whispered after I had drunk it and Niall smiled fondly “wait! Where’s Harry and Zayn?” I asked “Zayn’s with Perrie who by the way adores his ears and tail and the fact he purrs when she strokes his ears and tail, and Harry, well Harry is with Liam, never leaves his side. Where Liam goes so does he” Niall smiled.

“You need to see something though” Niall sighed and handed me a newspaper

Niall Horan dating a Hybrid?

Little Things singer Niall Horan has been spotted kissing a boy we believe to be Louis Tomlinson, 21 year old university student at Wolverhampton University, yesterday whilst the pair were allegedly searching for Niall’s cousin, 20 year old Zayn Malik, and Louis’ friend Harry Styles, 18 years of age. Louis was then seen cradling the newborn hybrid boy in the garden fully showing off his ears and tail, proving him to be a white Bengal tiger hybrid according to zoo experts.

We are all aware that hybrids are becoming more common in our society, but whats going to happen to the Hybrid In the Spotlight?

I read and dropped the paper “Louis?” Niall whispered stroking my cheek “we’ll get through this boo” he whispered kissing my lips “I love you Louis” he whispered against my lips “I-I love you too Niall” I mumbled and he reconnected our lips. About two weeks later, Niall was back on tour and I was getting ready to surprise him on his LA show. Zayn had organised the tickets, oh yeah forgot to mention, Zayn and Harry’s speech has returned to normal after one of my UNI English teachers offered to help. I’ve had to back out of the charity match due to my leg not being strong enough after it being shot and the team understood and told me there will be a special shout out to me during the game.

“Li, what if he doesn’t want me there?” I asked Liam who was on the plane beside me. On the other side of him was Harry, Leeroy and Marcel who Zayn got tickets for too “he will Lou don’t worry” Marcel chuckled lacing his fingers through Leeroy’s I nodded and closed my eyes thinking of my boyfriend. I soon found myself outside the arena and being ushered into a room “it’s a surprise for Niall okay Lou?” Zayn asked and I nodded “look, I’m sorry for how I reacted. I didn’t understand what it was like, until now. Louis you were so strong, Niall’s fans love you! I’ve seen their tweets! Nouis Horanson is the new bromance in town!” he smiled before walking out. There was a TV in the room where I watched Niall’s performance and soon Zayn was back beside me and he shrugged off his tail wrap and made me do the same. He ruffled his quiff showing his ears and I pulled off my beanie. Soon Paul was in the room and put his thumbs up to say it was recording. Zayn automatically pressed a finger to his lips signalling the crowd to stay silent. They did, Niall had no idea.

When it came to the ‘Twitter questions’ Niall turned to the screen “LOUIS!!” He shouted and I waved, I looked to the small laptop and saw tears in Niall’s eyes “aw Nialler don’t cry” I cooed making Zayn laugh, his tail swishing in happiness. Zayn leaned to me and whispered “they are chanting Zouis! Weird right?”  I nodded and agreement “what are you two whispering about?” Niall asked “never mind, we have to go Niall c’ya!” Zayn smiled and the camera switched off “ever been onstage?” Zayn asked and I shook my head. He led me stage side and Niall had his back to where Zayn and I were. I silently crept onto the stage putting my finger to my lips before running to Niall and jumping onto his back “hi Nialler” I whispered “hey boo” he mumbled before I got down. He spun himself around and wrapped his arms around me, burring his head into my neck “I love you” he whispered “and I love you” I mumbled, his hand caressed my cheek after he’d pulled away “I’ve missed you” he whispered “and I’ve missed this” he mumbled before smashing his lips into mine.

The crowd cheered and some chanted “Nouis” over and over making me smile into Niall’s lips, he pulled back and raised the mic to his lips “ladies and gentlemen please give a warm welcome to, the hybrid in the spotlight, Louis Tomlinson! Also known as my boyfriend!” Niall screamed making the crowd cheer louder “go backstage boo” he whispered before pecking my lips and pushing me in the direction of the stage side entrance. When I was out of sight and looked to see if anyone was about I pulled my trousers and boxers down a little showing Niall my pubic hairs before revealing to him my full, now hard, length before smirking and rubbing myself a few times before pulling up my jeans and walking off backstage.

“Go on twitter!” Liam urged so I did and saw the trends

#Nouisisreal

#NiallandLouis

#TheHybridInTheSpotlight

#NiallHoranboneronstage

#Nouis5ever

Niall Horan

Louis Tomlinson

#OllyMurstwitcam

#TaylordatingNathanSykes

#OllyMursandUnionJnewsingle

I clicked on the fourth trend and smirked when I saw that Niall had a clear boner from what I did. “Ha, it worked” I smirked “what did?” Liam asked and I leaned in to whispered what I’d done making him would laugh “you’re cruel” Liam laughed. We read through the tweets and saw that a few fans were loving the sight and were thanking me for letting them see it!