Chapter 14

“Thanks boo” he whispered before kissing me lightly. I restarted the engine and we went back to Doncaster. A few hours and several McDonalds stops later, we had passed a sign saying ‘Welcome to Doncaster’. I gripped the steering wheel tighter as we neared the centre “boo, calm down” Niall soothed stroking my arm, I breathed out letting a small purr out making him chuckle lightly, when I pulled into a familiar street I stopped the car in a space in a line of cars before getting out “right, follow me but stay close behind” I told Niall with a kiss and he nodded taking hold of my hand and walking behind me but close enough that I could feel his body heat. I rounded the corner and stopped dead in front of my old home. Boarded up, signs around saying ‘do not enter’ around the outside. I frowned and pushed the rusty gate open.

I saw multiple people with features like mine acting like the animal they were created to be like. “He can’t be” I grumbled “YOU BITCH STAY STILL!” I heard someone shout before a crash and a yelp of pain before silence once more I pushed Niall into the bushes and I jumped in soon after “what are we doing?” Niall asked “I’m gonna fuck you in the bushes” I mumbled nibbling his ear “L-Lou n-no please don’t” he stuttered “I know. I wasn’t really gonna do that” I smiled. He smiled back and kissed me softly. I took off my beanie to listen closer “no, no please don’t!” I heard a deep, raspy Cheshire accent whimper “sit still bitch! You are getting the same treatment as Zayn! Then you will never leave!” a man spat. A low growl came from my throat “Louis” Niall soothed. I looked around and saw the hybrids only in their boxers. “Check into a hotel. Take these” I ordered stripping “Louis what are you doing?” He asked as he took my stuff “getting your cousin and my friend back” I smiled kissing him; he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer if it was possible.

His tongue glided across my bottom lip asking entrance, I happily granted and his tongue darted in and roamed my mouth as if taking in my taste before he went to the hotel. He straddled my hips and grinded down, I let out a small moan before Niall pulled back “keep safe my tiger” he whispered before stripping me of my clothing and taking me in his mouth “oh god” I mumbled tangling my hands in his hair, he hummed against my member earning a moan from me, this process repeated, me moaning his name and a few swear words “N-Niall, babe g-gonna” I mumbled and released into his mouth. He swallowed and kissed me, some of my cum still in his mouth. “My goodbye and good luck present” he mumbled “I’ll see you soon babe” I whispered and he kissed me once more before sneaking out the yard.

I sighed as I came down from my high before looking out into the yard where I saw the door open just in time to see Harry be thrown out the door “Harry is a person! Mark can’t do this to Harry!” I heard him cry, my heart broke and I noticed a white tail and white ears poking from his head “that bastard!” I mumbled. I inhaled deeply “Husky Hybrid” I sighed. When the man I used to call dad went into the house I pulled my boxers up and snuck over to Harry. I went behind him and put a hand over his mouth and he squeaked “shh Harry its okay” I whispered “Louis?” he asked turning around “Louis here to save Harry and Zaynie?” He asked “yes I am, but you have to stay here okay? Can you do that?” I asked “Harry wants to stay with Louis! Wait, where’s Harry’s LiLi?” He asked “Li is back home along with your brother and Leeroy. They’re fine” I smiled “Harry glad” he smiled softly as his white tail thumped against the dead grass on the ground.

“Alright, I’ll take you around the back” I whispered taking the boys hand and leading him around to the back door. What greeted me made me physically gag. There were dead bodies with Hybrid parts just flung around the garden “that what will happen to Harry?” Harry asked “no, I’ll make sure of it” I mumbled before kicking the backdoor open “those fucking idiots!” Mark called “Harry scared” Harry whimpered “shh puppy, I’ll keep you safe, where’s Zayn?” I asked “experiment done already. Zayn kitty hybrid, Zayn no like Harry” he whimpered “okay boo, where was his cage?” I asked “next to Harry’s” he mumbled “yeah where was that?” I asked “master bedroom” he mumbled “okay. Come with me but we need to be quiet” I told him and he nodded “wait LouLou, can Harry have hug?” He asked silently scuffing his foot on the floor “c’mere” I whispered and he wrapped his arms around me “what the fuck?” I voice came from behind us and Harry whimpered and I let go and whipped around, my tail moving from side to side.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t my only successful hybrid” Mark smirked and I felt my blood boil. I felt my knee’s buckling and my skull pounded as a growl escaped my throat “what the?” Mark questioned. I looked into the window and saw I was a full tiger the size of a man, didn’t know this could happen I thought and looked back at Mark, snarls leaving my mouth as I approached him, I lifted a large white paw and pushed him down. I was now towering over him, growling and snarling at the man who ruined my life “well, I guess your experimentation went better than I expected” he chuckled coldly. I growled louder and sunk my teeth into his shoulder, no doubt breaking his collar bone. I stepped back and morphed back into my human form, now completely naked. I scanned the room and saw my boxers and slipped them on again.

I kicked his injured shoulder making him scream out “come on Harry” I urged and bounded up the stairs. I headed to the bedroom, hearing the floor boards creak. I heard silent sobbing from the old master room and I pushed the door open, like Harry said there was Zayn, chained to a radiator “Louis?” His smooth voice questioned but his stare hardened as Harry walked in behind me.  Zayn let out a hiss which earned a growl from me “don’t you dare!” I spat making Zayn whimper “Zayn sorry Harry” he mumbled “Harry forgives Zayn. Will Zayn let Harry hug him?” Harry asked and Zayn looked up “Zayn would like that” the poor boy sniffed and Harry walked to him and wrapped his arms around the chained boy.