Introduction

"Take the dare or face the truth that you'll never be one of us".

Paulit ulit ang tingin ni Karylle kay Vice na parang nervous sa kanyang gagawin. Hindi niya alam kung gagawin niya ito o hindi. Ayaw naman niya mawalan ng tiwala ang kanyang mga kaibigan sa kanya at masira reputasyon niya kung hindi gawin ang kanilang gusto.

"It's just a nerd K.. he's pale, thin & fragile or else your a coward".

Karylle walked slowly to Vice who apparently is fixing his things in the locker. He then shut it closed and looked to the right. She was there looking at him in a pleading manner.

"Hi.. um.. Ka--ry--lle.. wha--what are doing here?".

"I was just wondering if you have any partner for that performance task in Math".

"Um.. No".

"Can I be you partner?". K circled her finger over his shoulder making him a little bit turned on

"Ah.. ah.. sure?". He smiled

K tiptoed to kiss him in his right cheek "Thanks! I'll see you tomorrow then". K winked at Vice and walked away

Leaving him breathless

"Good work you brat!! I knew you could do it". said Micah while sitting down on the bench

"Thanks". K sat beside Micah

"Remember the plan K.. Don't you ruin it". Micah whispered to K

K just nodded and stared at Vice carrying tons of books. Vice was on his way home while K was waiting for her sundo.

A/N: Hello!! welcome to my story actually @guccivice posted a photo of Vice wearing glasses & sweater which kinda makes him look like a nerd while si Karylle naman ay naka cute na colorful painty-ish dress at may red belt. Sabi niya doon na can anyone make a fanfic about Nerdy Vice and his fabulous, brat and rich best friend Karylle. Just refer to the photo in the multimedia section.

I volunteer!!

Alam naman ni @guccivice ito kaya the idea came from her while I made the story. Sana magusuhan niyo po ito!! Read my other story (Let Me Love You [LMLY for short])

Follow me: @WittleVice & @ViceRylleOnGBBT

#ViceRylleOnGBBT
#GBBT
11.25.13
#Happy22ndMonthsaryViceRylle
ViceRylle The 14th