THAT OLD FAMILIAR FEELING

So this is the most recent lyric I have wrote, as opposed to the others which were wrote a year or two years ago.

I wrote after I had a dream about myself meeting a younger version of myself. 

Tell me your theories 

_______________________________________________________________________________

I’m always here, but I’m locked away.

I don’t know if you locked me by yourself, or to save me from this hell.

But now I’m back and I’m gonna help you.

I’ve being seeing what you’ve been put through and I can’t take it anymore.

We are gonna sit down and you can cry on my shoulder, for as long as you want.

You’ve had friends here, they kept me sane, that’s why I don’t feel the pain you do.

What have they done to you, I barley recognize what you have become.

Do you remember me, and all the things we did, I remember everything.

Can we just move on, and walk into the sun, towards better days?

You can’t let go of the pain, but you can keep the memories.

No need to cover the stains.

The rain will wash away the tears.

Look at me once more, can you tell I’m here to help.

I can only imagine the hell you’ve been through but I’m here to help you out with that.

I cried when you cried I smiled when you smiled, I was scared when you were scared, I saw what you saw and I can help you now and even more.

Let me put you back together and we can walk on.

No need to cry, no need to feel scared, there are others to help you as well.

Let them in and it’ll remove the sin.

You haven’t become someone else; you are someone I have always loved.

I felt a rise of that old familiar feeling…..I hated it…..I welcomed it.